2 suggestions for new features of LibreOffice Draw

Jakob Krueger Jakob Krueger

2 suggestions for new features of LibreOffice Draw

Dear LibreOffice-Community and developer, The last few days I worked
with LibreOffice Draw and I have thought of two new features, that would
make the work with Draw easier. When you put a picture in the background
it was helpful to be able to turn it around if it is upside-down. I
would suppose the following classification: right-click on the
background-picture and choose properties(page
setup)/background/picture/options Besides that, I would like to ask you
to make it possible to keep the aspect ratio of a background-picture
just like with "normal" pictures and graphics. This was very useful when
working with pictures or graphics, which don't have the same aspect
ratio as the page/slide. I would classify this setting here: right-click
on the background-picture and choose properties(page
setup)/background/picture/options. Best greetings from Germany Jakob
Krueger PS: I'm sorry for my English - it's horrible and I hope, you
understand it anyway.

Mike Saunders Mike Saunders

Re: 2 suggestions for new features of LibreOffice Draw

Hi Jakob,

Thanks for your email and feedback! Please note that this tdf-tiscuss@
list is for discussions about The Document Foundation, the non-profit
entity behind LibreOffice. The software itself is developed by a
worldwide community, so if you want to propose new features to them, you
can submit an enhancement request here:

https://bugs.documentfoundation.org

Of course, that doesn't guarantee that the features will be added. The
best way to get new features is to get involved and help the community
to implement them:

https://www.libreoffice.org/community/get-involved/

Or fund a developer to work on them:

https://www.documentfoundation.org/gethelp/developers/

In that way, you get the new features you want, developers can put food
on the table, and LibreOffice keeps getting better for everyone!

Dein Deutsch ist ├╝brigens ganz in Ordnung :-) Mehr dar├╝ber auf Deutsch
findet man hier:

https://de.libreoffice.org/discover/frequently-asked-questions/#Antwort_Fehlende_Funktion

Cheers,
Mike