4.3.0.2 download link takes me to LibreOffice Fresh page

suokunlong suokunlong

4.3.0.2 download link takes me to LibreOffice Fresh page

Hi,

When I click the "LibreOffice 4.3.0 RC2" link on this page:
http://www.libreoffice.org/download/pre-releases/

It takes me to:
http://www.libreoffice.org/download/libreoffice-fresh/?version=4.3.0

That is the "fresh" page. Since 4.3.0 RC2 is a development version, this
may be misleading. Is this a bug?

Thanks.

Kevin Suo

Re: 4.3.0.2 download link takes me to LibreOffice Fresh page

Hi Kevin, *,

On Thu, Jul 3, 2014 at 6:16 PM, Kevin Suo <[hidden email]> wrote:

> When I click the "LibreOffice 4.3.0 RC2" link on this page:
> http://www.libreoffice.org/download/pre-releases/
>
> It takes me to:
> http://www.libreoffice.org/download/libreoffice-fresh/?version=4.3.0
>
> That is the "fresh" page. Since 4.3.0 RC2 is a development version, this
> may be misleading. Is this a bug?

It is intentional behaviour, and simplifies stuff quite a bit. There's
no dedicated styling for "development" pages, and that page would have
to duplicate ~all of the stuff on the page.

What is possible quite easily is to have it display a different
heading instead. But if you think that the url itself also should be
changed, then it needs an additional virtual page (if the content
itself is OK), or a dedicated page.

ciao
Christian