7.1 Writer no longer appears to remember last cursor position

MR ZenWiz MR ZenWiz

7.1 Writer no longer appears to remember last cursor position

I upgraded to 7.1 (on Xubuntu 20.04) recently and noticed that it no
longer appears to remember the last position I was editing the next
time I open the file.

I have a list of items I add to daily.  With 7.1, when I open it for
editing, instead of coming up at the end of the file, as it did up
through 7.0, it now goes to a fixed position somewhere in the middle
of the file.

I changed nothing about the file and I didn't see any options to
control this.  I have the authorship properties of the file set and
they remain unchanged as well.

What's up?

Thanks.

Mark

Robert Großkopf Robert Großkopf

Re: 7.1 Writer no longer appears to remember last cursor position

Hi Mark,

is there any entry in
Tools → Options → LibreOffcie → User Data → First Name / Last Name?

The cursor will set to the position the user endet to work with thge
document. If there is no user defined it will always be set at the start
of the document.

Regards

Robert
--