Ability to get some LibO stickers

William Gathoye (LibreOffice) William Gathoye (LibreOffice)

Ability to get some LibO stickers

Hi there,

I know we usually don't do this and this is more an exception than a
rule, but two of the LibreOfficeFR followers would like to have some
LibreOffice stickers.

They have been supportive for a bunch of time now and giving them some
stickers would definitely help in spreading the word of LibreOffice.

Thanks in advance for them =)

Regards,

[1] https://twitter.com/FeltenPsy/status/1252347800894894081
[2] https://twitter.com/ecolo_24/status/1252356254707507204

--
William Gathoye
Hyper<hack>tive volunteer for LibreOffice

Joe Waweru Joe Waweru

Re: Ability to get some LibO stickers

Hi,
The download was unsuccessful. Not experienced the suite.

Any leads?

On Tue, Apr 21, 2020, 21:50 William Gathoye (LibreOffice) <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi there,
>
> I know we usually don't do this and this is more an exception than a
> rule, but two of the LibreOfficeFR followers would like to have some
> LibreOffice stickers.
>
> They have been supportive for a bunch of time now and giving them some
> stickers would definitely help in spreading the word of LibreOffice.
>
> Thanks in advance for them =)
>
> Regards,
>
> [1] https://twitter.com/FeltenPsy/status/1252347800894894081
> [2] https://twitter.com/ecolo_24/status/1252356254707507204
>

> --
> William Gathoye
> Hyper<hack>tive volunteer for LibreOffice
> Proud member of The Document Foundation
> Member of LaMouette - French based association promoting ODF and
> LibreOffice

Mike Saunders Mike Saunders

Re: Ability to get some LibO stickers

Hi Joe,

On 21/04/2020 21:04, Joe Waweru wrote:

> The download was unsuccessful. Not experienced the suite.

This is the marketing mailing list for the LibreOffice project. If you
need help installing the software, please first check this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qdEUlcby0A4

You can find installation instructions here:

https://www.libreoffice.org/get-help/install-howto/

If you need further help, please see our community assistance website
(as mentioned, this list is for marketing discussion):

https://ask.libreoffice.org

Mike

Mike Saunders Mike Saunders

Re: Ability to get some LibO stickers

Hey William,

On 21/04/2020 20:50, William Gathoye (LibreOffice) wrote:

> I know we usually don't do this and this is more an exception than a
> rule, but two of the LibreOfficeFR followers would like to have some
> LibreOffice stickers.

I'm happy to post stickers to supporters :-) We have to be careful that
it doesn't look like a general offer, and then hundreds of people on
social media start requesting them (and we let people down). But if you
think those two deserve some, I can post them!

I see that you've requested a DM from them. Please tell them to contact
me via email, preferably in English, and I'll sort out the rest.

Cheers,
Mike