About ANIMATIONMODE_VIEW in slideshow module

julien2412 julien2412

About ANIMATIONMODE_VIEW in slideshow module

Hello,

Just taking a look at slideshow module, I searched about ANIMATIONMODE_VIEW to understand the difference between it and ANIMATIONMODE_SHOW.
Here is the result:
- once in the enum
- once in a test
so it seems no var can have this value
see http://opengrok.libreoffice.org/search?q=ANIMATIONMODE_VIEW&project=core&defs=&refs=&path=&hist=

Ok to remove ANIMATIONMODE_VIEW or did I miss something?

Julien
Thorsten Behrens Thorsten Behrens

Re: About ANIMATIONMODE_VIEW in slideshow module

Julien Nabet wrote:
> Ok to remove ANIMATIONMODE_VIEW or did I miss something?

Yep, looks fine to me.

Cheers,

-- Thorsten

julien2412 julien2412

[SOLVED] Re: About ANIMATIONMODE_VIEW in slideshow module

Thorsten Behrens wrote
Julien Nabet wrote:
> Ok to remove ANIMATIONMODE_VIEW or did I miss something?

Yep, looks fine to me.
Thank you Thorsten for your feedback, I pushed the patch on master (see http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=916cbd94d1c848bc69166915b96ff89ac380c913)

Julien