About Corrections to Getting Started 6.0

Muhammet Kara Muhammet Kara

About Corrections to Getting Started 6.0

Hi,

I have spotted some errors while taking a look at the "Customizing
LibreOffice" chapter of the guide.

Do we usually make corrections to the already published versions of the
guides?

Cheers,
Muhammet

drew-gmail drew-gmail

Re: About Corrections to Getting Started 6.0

Hello Muhammet,

Well, first thing is you picked an odd week to ask. Olivier has decided to
take the week off, the nerve of some people ;-)

However, in the last few team meetings the idea of 'patching' the
documentation has been discussed. This is particularly the case for the
on-line versions of the documents, printed versions would be a different
situation.

What has not been worked out is exactly how to implement a work flow for
this.

I would suggest then that if you can plan to join in the next documentation
on-line meeting (jitsi) which should on Wednesday of next week (Oct 17th at
19:00 Berlin Time).

Best wishes

Drew

On Tue, Oct 9, 2018 at 4:34 AM Muhammet Kara <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have spotted some errors while taking a look at the "Customizing
> LibreOffice" chapter of the guide.
>
> Do we usually make corrections to the already published versions of the
> guides?
>
> Cheers,
> Muhammet

Muhammet Kara Muhammet Kara

Re: About Corrections to Getting Started 6.0

Hi Drew,

Sorry for the late response. Missed this email.

On 10/09/2018 05:37 PM, Drew Jensen wrote:
> Hello Muhammet,
>
> Well, first thing is you picked an odd week to ask. Olivier has decided to
> take the week off, the nerve of some people ;-)

Olivier came online and suggested to add my corrections as suggestion to
the draft version on 6.1 branch. And I added them as comments there.

> However, in the last few team meetings the idea of 'patching' the
> documentation has been discussed. This is particularly the case for the
> on-line versions of the documents, printed versions would be a different
> situation.
>
> What has not been worked out is exactly how to implement a work flow for
> this.
>
> I would suggest then that if you can plan to join in the next documentation
> on-line meeting (jitsi) which should on Wednesday of next week (Oct 17th at
> 19:00 Berlin Time).

Unfortunately I couldn't attend the meeting because it was conflicting
with the Design Meeting.

> Best wishes
>
> Drew

Best,