About connectivity/source/parse/sqlflex.l

julien2412 julien2412

About connectivity/source/parse/sqlflex.l

Hello,

YY_INPUT  function has been there since the initial import in 2000 and seems isn't used.
Just for the sake of cleaning unused pieces, is it ok to remove it or have I missed something?

I noticed an "YY_INPUT" in hwpfilter/source/lexer.cxx  but I suppose there's no relation between both.

Julien
julien2412 julien2412

Re: About connectivity/source/parse/sqlflex.l

sberg sberg

On 07/27/2013 02:36 PM, julien2412 wrote:
> YY_INPUT  function has been there since the initial import in 2000 and seems
> isn't used.
> Just for the sake of cleaning unused pieces, is it ok to remove it or have I
> missed something?

Note that sqlflex.l is a flex input file, not a plain C or C++ file.
See <http://flex.sourceforge.net/manual/Generated-Scanner.html> how flex
uses that definition of YY_INPUT.

Stephan
julien2412 julien2412

[SOLVED] Re: About connectivity/source/parse/sqlflex.l

Stephan Bergmann-2 wrote
On 07/27/2013 02:36 PM, julien2412 wrote:
Note that sqlflex.l is a flex input file, not a plain C or C++ file.
See <http://flex.sourceforge.net/manual/Generated-Scanner.html> how flex
uses that definition of YY_INPUT.
I knew about the fact that sqlflex.l was a flex input file but not more than that. For example, I didn't know about specific "YY_INPUT" :-)

Thank you Stephan for the answer.

Julien