Acceptance of MC role

Marina Latini-4 Marina Latini-4

Acceptance of MC role

Dear Klaus-Jürgen,

Let me first take this opportunity to personally congratulate you for
your election as member of the Membership Committee.
Then I kindly invite you to officially accept your position in the MC by
answering to this message with a "Reply all".

With best regards,
Marina Latini
on behalf of The Document Foundation board of directors

==================================
I, Klaus-Jürgen Weghorn, elected Member of the Membership Committee of
The Document
Foundation, hereby accept this role within the Stiftung bürgerlichen
Rechts. My term will start September 19, 2018.

Signed: Klaus-Jürgen Weghorn

Ich, Klaus-Jürgen Weghorn, gewähltes Mitglied des Mitglieder-Komitees
der The Document Foundation, nehme mein Amt innerhalb der Stiftung
bürgerlichen Rechts an. Meine Amtszeit beginnt am 19. September 2018.

Unterzeichnet: Klaus-Jürgen Weghorn
==================================

--
Marina Latini, Chairwoman of the Board of Directors
Tel: +39 3497482812 | IRC: deneb_alpha on Freenode

K-J LibreOffice K-J LibreOffice

Cor Nouws-3 Cor Nouws-3

Re: Acceptance of MC role

Hi Klaus-Jürgen,

Congratulations! Great to see you in the MC again.
& what should I tell you about the MC..? Enjoy ;)

Cor

--
Cor Nouws, member Board of Directors

mobile  : +31 (0)6 25 20 7001
skype   : cornouws
blog    : cor4office-nl.blogspot.com
twitter : cor4office
jabber  : [hidden email]

Gabriele Ponzo-4 Gabriele Ponzo-4

Re: Acceptance of MC role

I, Gabriele Ponzo, elected Member of the Membership Committee
of The Document Foundation, hereby accept this role
within the Stiftung bürgerlichen Rechts.
My term will start September 19, 2018.

Signed: Gabriele Ponzo

Ich, Gabriele Ponzo, gewähltes Mitglied des Mitglieder-Komitees
der The Document Foundation, nehme mein Amt innerhalb
der Stiftung bürgerlichen Rechts an.
Meine Amtszeit beginnt am 19. September 2018.

Unterzeichnet: Gabriele Ponzo

--
Cor Nouws, member Board of Directors

GPD key ID: 0xB13480A6 - 591A 30A7 36A0 CE3C 3D28  A038 E49D 7365 B134 80A6
mobile  : +31 (0)6 25 20 7001
skype   : cornouws
blog    : cor4office-nl.blogspot.com
twitter : cor4office
jabber  : [hidden email]

Cor Nouws-3 Cor Nouws-3

Re: Acceptance of MC role

Hi Gabriele,

Really glad to see you again as member of the MC.
Congratulations & enjoy your work there :)

Cor

Gabriele Ponzo wrote on 18-09-18 19:30:
> I, Gabriele Ponzo, elected Member of the Membership Committee
> of The Document Foundation, hereby accept this role

--
Cor Nouws, member Board of Directors

mobile  : +31 (0)6 25 20 7001
skype   : cornouws