Acceptance of MC role

Marina Latini-4 Marina Latini-4

Acceptance of MC role

Dear Jona,

Let me first take this opportunity to personally congratulate you for
your election as member of the Membership Committee.
Then I kindly invite you to officially accept your position in the MC by
answering to this message with a "Reply all".

With best regards,
Marina Latini
on behalf of The Document Foundation board of directors

==================================
I, Jona Azizaj, elected Member of the Membership Committee of The
Document
Foundation, hereby accept this role within the Stiftung bürgerlichen
Rechts. My term will start September 19, 2018.

Signed: Jona Azizaj

Ich, Jona Azizaj, gewähltes Mitglied des Mitglieder-Komitees der The
Document Foundation, nehme mein Amt innerhalb der Stiftung bürgerlichen
Rechts an. Meine Amtszeit beginnt am 19. September 2018.

Unterzeichnet: Jona Azizaj
==================================

--
Marina Latini, Chairwoman of the Board of Directors
Tel: +39 3497482812 | IRC: deneb_alpha on Freenode

Jona Azizaj Jona Azizaj

Gustavo Buzzatti Pacheco-2 Gustavo Buzzatti Pacheco-2

Re: Acceptance of MC role

I, Gustavo Pacheco, elected Member of the Membership Committee of The Document Foundation, hereby accept this role within the Stiftung bürgerlichen Rechts. My term will start September 19, 2018.

Signed: Gustavo Pacheco

Ich, Gustavo Pacheco, gewähltes Mitglied des Mitglieder-Komitees der The Document Foundation, nehme mein Amt innerhalb der Stiftung bürgerlichen Rechts an. Meine Amtszeit beginnt am 19. September 2018.

Unterzeichnet: Gustavo Pacheco

On Tue, Sep 18, 2018 at 11:29 AM, Marina Latini <[hidden email]> wrote:
Dear Gustavo,

[...]

Gustavo Buzzatti Pacheco, member of the Membership Committee
My local Time: UTC-03:00 / CET-04:00
Cor Nouws-3 Cor Nouws-3

Re: Acceptance of MC role

Hi Jona,

Congratulations with your election as member of the Membership Committee
- wishing you a really good time there!

Cor

Jona Azizaj wrote on 18-09-18 23:04:
> I, Jona Azizaj, elected Member of the Membership Committee of The
> Document
> Foundation, hereby accept this role within the Stiftung bürgerlichen
> Rechts. My term will start September 19, 2018.

--
Cor Nouws, member Board of Directors

mobile  : +31 (0)6 25 20 7001
skype   : cornouws
blog    : cor4office-nl.blogspot.com
twitter : cor4office
jabber  : [hidden email]

Cor Nouws-3 Cor Nouws-3

Re: Acceptance of MC role

Hé Gustavo!

Really good to see you in the MC again. My congratulations & wishing you
a good time with all the others!

Cor