Acceptance of MC role

Marina Latini-4 Marina Latini-4

Acceptance of MC role

Dear Dennis,

Let me first take this opportunity to personally congratulate you for
your election as member of the Membership Committee.
Then I kindly invite you to officially accept your position in the MC by
answering to this message with a "Reply all".

With best regards,
Marina Latini
on behalf of The Document Foundation board of directors

==================================
I, Dennis Roczek, elected Member of the Membership Committee of The
Document
Foundation, hereby accept this role within the Stiftung bürgerlichen
Rechts. My term will start September 19, 2018.

Signed: Dennis Roczek

Ich, Dennis Roczek, gewähltes Mitglied des Mitglieder-Komitees der The
Document Foundation, nehme mein Amt innerhalb der Stiftung bürgerlichen
Rechts an. Meine Amtszeit beginnt am 19. September 2018.

Unterzeichnet: Dennis Roczek
==================================

--
Marina Latini, Chairwoman of the Board of Directors
Tel: +39 3497482812 | IRC: deneb_alpha on Freenode

Dennis Roczek Dennis Roczek

Re: Acceptance of MC role

Hi everybody,

I, Dennis Roczek, elected Member of the Membership Committee of The Document
Foundation, hereby accept this role within the Stiftung bürgerlichen
Rechts. My term will start September 19, 2018.

Signed: Dennis Roczek

Ich, Dennis Roczek, gewähltes Mitglied des Mitglieder-Komitees der The
Document Foundation, nehme mein Amt innerhalb der Stiftung bürgerlichen
Rechts an. Meine Amtszeit beginnt am 19. September 2018.

Unterzeichnet: Dennis Roczek

Best regards,

Dennis Roczek

On 18.09.2018 16:32, Marina Latini wrote:

> Dear Dennis,
>
> Let me first take this opportunity to personally congratulate you for
> your election as member of the Membership Committee.
> Then I kindly invite you to officially accept your position in the MC by
> answering to this message with a "Reply all".
>
> With best regards,
> Marina Latini
> on behalf of The Document Foundation board of directors
>
> ==================================
> I, Dennis Roczek, elected Member of the Membership Committee of The
> Document
> Foundation, hereby accept this role within the Stiftung bürgerlichen
> Rechts. My term will start September 19, 2018.
>
> Signed: Dennis Roczek
>
> Ich, Dennis Roczek, gewähltes Mitglied des Mitglieder-Komitees der The
> Document Foundation, nehme mein Amt innerhalb der Stiftung bürgerlichen
> Rechts an. Meine Amtszeit beginnt am 19. September 2018.
>
> Unterzeichnet: Dennis Roczek

Cor Nouws-3 Cor Nouws-3

Re: Acceptance of MC role

Hi Dennis,

My congratulations with your election in the MC.
I wish it will be an interesting and joyous time!

Cor

--
Cor Nouws, member Board of Directors

mobile  : +31 (0)6 25 20 7001