Acceptance of MC role

Marina Latini-4 Marina Latini-4

Acceptance of MC role

Dear Ilmari,

Let me first take this opportunity to personally congratulate you for
your election as member of the Membership Committee.
Then I kindly invite you to officially accept your position in the MC by
answering to this message with a "Reply all".

With best regards,
Marina Latini
on behalf of The Document Foundation board of directors

==================================
I, Ilmari Lauhakangas, elected Deputy Member of the Membership Committee
of The Document
Foundation, hereby accept this role within the Stiftung bürgerlichen
Rechts. My term will start September 19, 2018.

Signed: Ilmari Lauhakangas

Ich, Ilmari Lauhakangas, gewähltes stellvertretendes Mitglied des
Mitglieder-Komitees der The Document Foundation, nehme mein Amt
innerhalb der Stiftung bürgerlichen Rechts an. Meine Amtszeit beginnt am
19. September 2018.

Unterzeichnet: Ilmari Lauhakangas
==================================

--
Marina Latini, Chairwoman of the Board of Directors
Tel: +39 3497482812 | IRC: deneb_alpha on Freenode

Ilmari Lauhakangas Ilmari Lauhakangas

Re: Acceptance of MC role

Marina Latini kirjoitti 18.9.2018 klo 17.33:

> Dear Ilmari,
>
> Let me first take this opportunity to personally congratulate you for
> your election as member of the Membership Committee.
> Then I kindly invite you to officially accept your position in the MC by
> answering to this message with a "Reply all".
>
> With best regards,
> Marina Latini
> on behalf of The Document Foundation board of directors
>
> ==================================
> I, Ilmari Lauhakangas, elected Deputy Member of the Membership Committee
> of The Document
> Foundation, hereby accept this role within the Stiftung bürgerlichen
> Rechts. My term will start September 19, 2018.
>
> Signed: Ilmari Lauhakangas
>
> Ich, Ilmari Lauhakangas, gewähltes stellvertretendes Mitglied des
> Mitglieder-Komitees der The Document Foundation, nehme mein Amt
> innerhalb der Stiftung bürgerlichen Rechts an. Meine Amtszeit beginnt am
> 19. September 2018.
>
> Unterzeichnet: Ilmari Lauhakangas
> ==================================

I, Ilmari Lauhakangas, elected Deputy Member of the Membership Committee
of The Document
Foundation, hereby accept this role within the Stiftung bürgerlichen
Rechts. My term will start September 19, 2018.

Signed: Ilmari Lauhakangas

Ich, Ilmari Lauhakangas, gewähltes stellvertretendes Mitglied des
Mitglieder-Komitees der The Document Foundation, nehme mein Amt
innerhalb der Stiftung bürgerlichen Rechts an. Meine Amtszeit beginnt am
19. September 2018.

Unterzeichnet: Ilmari Lauhakangas

Cor Nouws-3 Cor Nouws-3

Re: Acceptance of MC role

Hi Ilmari!

Congratulations with your new role. The MC is an interesting and
important body of our foundation/community.

Wishing you good cooperation & joy there too!
Cor

Ilmari Lauhakangas wrote on 18-09-18 17:07:

> I, Ilmari Lauhakangas, elected Deputy Member of the Membership Committee
> of The Document
> Foundation, hereby accept this role within the Stiftung bürgerlichen
> Rechts. My term will start September 19, 2018.

--
Cor Nouws, member Board of Directors

mobile  : +31 (0)6 25 20 7001
skype   : cornouws