Acceptance of MC role

Marina Latini-4 Marina Latini-4

Acceptance of MC role

Dear Muhammet,

Let me first take this opportunity to personally congratulate you for
your election as member of the Membership Committee.
Then I kindly invite you to officially accept your position in the MC by
answering to this message with a "Reply all".

With best regards,
Marina Latini
on behalf of The Document Foundation board of directors

==================================
I, Muhammet Kara, elected Deputy Member of the Membership Committee of
The Document
Foundation, hereby accept this role within the Stiftung bürgerlichen
Rechts. My term will start September 19, 2018.

Signed: Muhammet Kara

Ich, Muhammet Kara, gewähltes stellvertretendes Mitglied des
Mitglieder-Komitees der The Document Foundation, nehme mein Amt
innerhalb der Stiftung bürgerlichen Rechts an. Meine Amtszeit beginnt am
19. September 2018.

Unterzeichnet: Muhammet Kara
==================================

--
Marina Latini, Chairwoman of the Board of Directors
Tel: +39 3497482812 | IRC: deneb_alpha on Freenode

kara kara

Andreas Mantke Andreas Mantke

Re: Acceptance of MC role

Hello,

it would be great, if the German sentence oft acceptance declaration would be concordant with the diction in § 12 II S. 5 of the foundation statutes:
not 'stellvertretendes Mitglied' but 'Ersatzmitglied'.

Kind regards,
Andreas

Am 19. September 2018 09:56:33 MESZ schrieb Muhammet Kara <[hidden email]>:

>I, Muhammet Kara, elected Deputy Member of the Membership Committee of
>The Document
>Foundation, hereby accept this role within the Stiftung bürgerlichen
>Rechts. My term will start September 19, 2018.
>
>Signed: Muhammet Kara
>
>Ich, Muhammet Kara, gewähltes stellvertretendes Mitglied des
>Mitglieder-Komitees der The Document Foundation, nehme mein Amt
>innerhalb der Stiftung bürgerlichen Rechts an. Meine Amtszeit beginnt
>am
>19. September 2018.
>
>Unterzeichnet: Muhammet Kara
>

>On 09/18/2018 05:35 PM, Marina Latini wrote:
>> Dear Muhammet,
>>
>> Let me first take this opportunity to personally congratulate you for
>
>> your election as member of the Membership Committee.
>> Then I kindly invite you to officially accept your position in the MC
>
>> by answering to this message with a "Reply all".
>>
>> With best regards,
>> Marina Latini
>> on behalf of The Document Foundation board of directors
>>
>> ==================================
>> I, Muhammet Kara, elected Deputy Member of the Membership Committee
>of
>> The Document
>> Foundation, hereby accept this role within the Stiftung bürgerlichen
>> Rechts. My term will start September 19, 2018.
>>
>> Signed: Muhammet Kara
>>
>> Ich, Muhammet Kara, gewähltes stellvertretendes Mitglied des
>> Mitglieder-Komitees der The Document Foundation, nehme mein Amt
>> innerhalb der Stiftung bürgerlichen Rechts an. Meine Amtszeit beginnt
>
>> am 19. September 2018.
>>
>> Unterzeichnet: Muhammet Kara

Florian Effenberger Florian Effenberger

Re: Acceptance of MC role

Hello Andreas,

Andreas Mantke <[hidden email]> wrote on Wed, 19 Sep 2018 11:12:27 +0200:

> it would be great, if the German sentence oft acceptance declaration would be concordant with the diction in § 12 II S. 5 of the foundation statutes:
> not 'stellvertretendes Mitglied' but 'Ersatzmitglied'.

likely my fault for not spotting this, thanks for pointing out. We will
adjust the German translation for future elections.

Florian

Tel: +49 30 5557992-50 | Mail: [hidden email]

Am 19. September 2018 11:49:42 MESZ schrieb Florian Effenberger <[hidden email]>:

>Hello Andreas,
>
>Andreas Mantke <[hidden email]> wrote on Wed, 19 Sep 2018 11:12:27 +0200:
>
>> it would be great, if the German sentence oft acceptance declaration
>would be concordant with the diction in § 12 II S. 5 of the foundation
>statutes:
>> not 'stellvertretendes Mitglied' but 'Ersatzmitglied'.
>
>likely my fault for not spotting this, thanks for pointing out. We will
>
>adjust the German translation for future elections.

but as a pointer the correct subsumption has impact on the workflow etc. of the MC.

Kind regards,
Andreas

Cor Nouws-3 Cor Nouws-3

Re: Acceptance of MC role

Hi Muhammet,

My warm congratulations with your election as member of the MC.
Wishing you a good time & thanks a lot for your contributions!

Cor

Muhammet Kara wrote on 19-09-18 09:56:
> I, Muhammet Kara, elected Deputy Member of the Membership Committee of
> The Document
> Foundation, hereby accept this role within the Stiftung bürgerlichen
> Rechts. My term will start September 19, 2018.

--
Cor Nouws, member Board of Directors

mobile  : +31 (0)6 25 20 7001
skype   : cornouws