Acceptance of MC role

Marina Latini-4 Marina Latini-4

Acceptance of MC role

Dear Ahmad,

Let me first take this opportunity to personally congratulate you for
your election as member of the Membership Committee.
Then I kindly invite you to officially accept your position in the MC by
answering to this message with a "Reply all".

With best regards,
Marina Latini
on behalf of The Document Foundation board of directors

==================================
I, Ahmad Haris, elected Deputy Member of the Membership Committee of The
Document
Foundation, hereby accept this role within the Stiftung bürgerlichen
Rechts. My term will start September 19, 2018.

Signed: Ahmad Haris

Ich, Ahmad Haris, gewähltes stellvertretendes Mitglied des
Mitglieder-Komitees der The Document Foundation, nehme mein Amt
innerhalb der Stiftung bürgerlichen Rechts an. Meine Amtszeit beginnt am
19. September 2018.

Unterzeichnet: Ahmad Haris
==================================

--
Marina Latini, Chairwoman of the Board of Directors
Tel: +39 3497482812 | IRC: deneb_alpha on Freenode

ahmad haris ahmad haris

Cor Nouws-3 Cor Nouws-3

Re: Acceptance of MC role

Hello Ahmad,

Congratulations with your new role at the Membership Committee.
Wishing you a good time in that team!

Cor

ahmad haris wrote on 21-09-18 01:34:
> Hi All,
>
> I, Ahmad Haris, elected Deputy Member of the Membership Committee of The
> Document
> Foundation, hereby accept this role within the Stiftung bürgerlichen
> Rechts. My term will start September 19, 2018.

--
Cor Nouws, member Board of Directors

mobile  : +31 (0)6 25 20 7001
skype   : cornouws