Acceptance of MC role

Franklin Weng-3 Franklin Weng-3

Acceptance of MC role

Dear Haris,

Let me first take this opportunity to personally congratulate you for
your election into the Membership Committee.

Then I kindly invite you to officially accept your position in the MC by
answering to this message with a "Reply all".

With best regards,
Franklin Weng
on behalf of The Document Foundation Board of Directors

Text:

I, Ahmad Haris, elected member of the Membership Committee of The
Document Foundation, hereby accept this role within the Stiftung
Bürgerlichen Rechts. My term will start September 19, 2020.

Signed: Ahmad Haris

Ich, Ahmad Haris, gewähltes Mitglied des Mitglieder-Komitees der The
Document Foundation, nehme mein Amt innerhalb der Stiftung Bürgerlichen
Rechts an. Meine Amtszeit beginnt am 19. September 2020.

Unterzeichnet: Ahmad Haris

--
Franklin Weng
Deputy chairman, Board of Director & Member, Certification Committee

ahmad haris ahmad haris