Access to Authors Nextcloud

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
10 messages Options
Rob Westein-3 Rob Westein-3
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Access to Authors Nextcloud

Hello,

I want to have access to the new Nextcloud autors site.
I allready have access to the general nextcloud service as tdf member,
(via single sign-on) but I did not managed to get access to the
nextcloud authors site.

I want to work on translation of the BASE Handbook to the Dutch language
(from german and/or english).

Thanks for helping me out.

/Rob



--
To unsubscribe e-mail to: [hidden email]
Problems? https://www.libreoffice.org/get-help/mailing-lists/how-to-unsubscribe/
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/documentation/
Privacy Policy: https://www.documentfoundation.org/privacy
Olivier Hallot-4 Olivier Hallot-4
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Access to Authors Nextcloud

Hello Rob

I added your login to the odfauthor group. You should see the folder
"Libreoffice Documentation" in your login folders.

Kind regards

Olivier

Em 27/01/2019 09:09, Rob Westein escreveu:

> Hello,
>
> I want to have access to the new Nextcloud autors site.
> I allready have access to the general nextcloud service as tdf member,
> (via single sign-on) but I did not managed to get access to the
> nextcloud authors site.
>
> I want to work on translation of the BASE Handbook to the Dutch
> language (from german and/or english).
>
> Thanks for helping me out.
>
> /Rob
>
>
>
--
Olivier Hallot
LibreOffice Documentation Coordinator
Comunidade LibreOffice
Rio de Janeiro - Brasil - Local Time: UTC-03:00
http://tdf.io/joinus 


--
To unsubscribe e-mail to: [hidden email]
Problems? https://www.libreoffice.org/get-help/mailing-lists/how-to-unsubscribe/
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/documentation/
Privacy Policy: https://www.documentfoundation.org/privacy
kees538-2 kees538-2
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Access to Authors Nextcloud

In reply to this post by Rob Westein-3
Hi

I want to have access to the new Nextcloud autors site.
I allready have access to the general nextcloud service as tdf member,
but I did not managed to get access to the nextcloud authors site.

Thanks for helping me out.

Kees

--
To unsubscribe e-mail to: [hidden email]
Problems? https://www.libreoffice.org/get-help/mailing-lists/how-to-unsubscribe/
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/documentation/
Privacy Policy: https://www.documentfoundation.org/privacy

Olivier Hallot-4 Olivier Hallot-4
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Access to Authors Nextcloud

Hello Kees

You already have access to the LibreOffice Documentation folder in your
main screen. Can you double ckeck?

Kind regards

Olivier


Em 28/01/2019 05:10, [hidden email] escreveu:

> Hi
>
> I want to have access to the new Nextcloud autors site.
> I allready have access to the general nextcloud service as tdf member,
> but I did not managed to get access to the nextcloud authors site.
>
> Thanks for helping me out.
>
> Kees
>
--
Olivier Hallot
LibreOffice Documentation Coordinator
Comunidade LibreOffice
Rio de Janeiro - Brasil - Local Time: UTC-03:00
http://tdf.io/joinus 


--
To unsubscribe e-mail to: [hidden email]
Problems? https://www.libreoffice.org/get-help/mailing-lists/how-to-unsubscribe/
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/documentation/
Privacy Policy: https://www.documentfoundation.org/privacy
kees538-2 kees538-2
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Access to Authors Nextcloud

Olivier Hallot schreef op 28.01.2019 11:45:
> Hello Kees
>
> You already have access to the LibreOffice Documentation folder in your
> main screen. Can you double ckeck?
>
> Kind regards
>
> Olivier

Hi Oliver

Indeed I have. I didn't know how to acces it.
Rob Westein showed me how.
Thanks for the response.

Kees

>
>
> Em 28/01/2019 05:10, [hidden email] escreveu:
>> Hi
>>
>> I want to have access to the new Nextcloud autors site.
>> I allready have access to the general nextcloud service as tdf member,
>> but I did not managed to get access to the nextcloud authors site.
>>
>> Thanks for helping me out.
>>
>> Kees
>>
> --
> Olivier Hallot
> LibreOffice Documentation Coordinator
> Comunidade LibreOffice
> Rio de Janeiro - Brasil - Local Time: UTC-03:00
> http://tdf.io/joinus

--
To unsubscribe e-mail to: [hidden email]
Problems? https://www.libreoffice.org/get-help/mailing-lists/how-to-unsubscribe/
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/documentation/
Privacy Policy: https://www.documentfoundation.org/privacy

Luca Daghino @ Libero Luca Daghino @ Libero
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Caonditional formatting in calc - odt file request

In reply to this post by kees538-2
Hello all,

Anybody can share a link to the odt file of the guide available here?

https://blog.documentfoundation.org/blog/2019/01/22/new-guide-conditional-formatting-in-libreoffice-calc/

I'd like to translate it into italian.

Thanks :)


--
Luca Daghino
  - - - - - - - -
Icq/Licq/Gaim #175451007
Debian Powered Linux Registered User #310800 at http://counter.li.org
No retreat baby no surrender
http://www.retenergie.it - coop di produttori e utilizzatori di energia da fonti rinnovabili
tad evaarthamaatra-nirbhaasaM svaruupa-shuunyam iva samaadhiH
Sanskrit - Realize it's the common language ;-)


--
To unsubscribe e-mail to: [hidden email]
Problems? https://www.libreoffice.org/get-help/mailing-lists/how-to-unsubscribe/
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/documentation/
Privacy Policy: https://www.documentfoundation.org/privacy

Mike Saunders Mike Saunders
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Caonditional formatting in calc - odt file request

Hi Luca,

On 01/02/2019 23:28, Luca Daghino @ Libero wrote:
>
> Anybody can share a link to the odt file of the guide available here?
>
> https://blog.documentfoundation.org/blog/2019/01/22/new-guide-conditional-formatting-in-libreoffice-calc/
>
> I'd like to translate it into italian.

Great, thanks! The guide was written by Roman Kuznetsov (aka
Kompilainenn). I'll put you in touch with him...

If anyone else wants to translate it, just let me know!

Mike

--
To unsubscribe e-mail to: [hidden email]
Problems? https://www.libreoffice.org/get-help/mailing-lists/how-to-unsubscribe/
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/documentation/
Privacy Policy: https://www.documentfoundation.org/privacy

Cor Nouws Cor Nouws
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Caonditional formatting in calc - odt file request

Mike Saunders wrote on 2/2/19 10:36 AM:
> On 01/02/2019 23:28, Luca Daghino @ Libero wrote:
>>
>> Anybody can share a link to the odt file of the guide available here?
>>
>> https://blog.documentfoundation.org/blog/2019/01/22/new-guide-conditional-formatting-in-libreoffice-calc/

> If anyone else wants to translate it, just let me know!

I've heard someone/people already work on translating.

Isn't it, or shouldn't it be, part of
https://nextcloud.documentfoundation.org/apps/files/?dir=/LibreOffice%20Documentation/English&..
?

Greetings,
Cor


--
Cor Nouws
GPD key ID: 0xB13480A6 - 591A 30A7 36A0 CE3C 3D28  A038 E49D 7365 B134 80A6
- vrijwilliger https://nl.libreoffice.org
- volunteer https://www.libreoffice.org
- Member Board The Document Foundation
- http://www.nouenoff.nl / https://www.mijncloudoffice.nl

--
To unsubscribe e-mail to: [hidden email]
Problems? https://www.libreoffice.org/get-help/mailing-lists/how-to-unsubscribe/
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/documentation/
Privacy Policy: https://www.documentfoundation.org/privacy
Mike Saunders Mike Saunders
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Caonditional formatting in calc - odt file request

On 02/02/2019 10:47, Cor Nouws wrote:
>
> I've heard someone/people already work on translating.
>
> Isn't it, or shouldn't it be, part of
> https://nextcloud.documentfoundation.org/apps/files/?dir=/LibreOffice%20Documentation/English&..

Yep, let's add it there -- however, it doesn't load for me (there's just
a spinner...)

But here it is also on the wiki:

https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/File:LibreOffice_Calc._Conditional_formatting_guide_EN_SGA.odt

Mike

--
To unsubscribe e-mail to: [hidden email]
Problems? https://www.libreoffice.org/get-help/mailing-lists/how-to-unsubscribe/
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/documentation/
Privacy Policy: https://www.documentfoundation.org/privacy
Luca Daghino @ Libero Luca Daghino @ Libero
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Caonditional formatting in calc - odt file request

Il 02/02/19 10:59, Mike Saunders ha scritto:

> On 02/02/2019 10:47, Cor Nouws wrote:
>> I've heard someone/people already work on translating.
>>
>> Isn't it, or shouldn't it be, part of
>> https://nextcloud.documentfoundation.org/apps/files/?dir=/LibreOffice%20Documentation/English&..
> Yep, let's add it there -- however, it doesn't load for me (there's just
> a spinner...)
>
> But here it is also on the wiki:
>
> https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/File:LibreOffice_Calc._Conditional_formatting_guide_EN_SGA.odt
>
> Mike
>
ok, thanks everybody! :)

--
Luca Daghino
  - - - - - - - -
Icq/Licq/Gaim #175451007
Debian Powered Linux Registered User #310800 at http://counter.li.org
No retreat baby no surrender
http://www.retenergie.it - coop di produttori e utilizzatori di energia da fonti rinnovabili
tad evaarthamaatra-nirbhaasaM svaruupa-shuunyam iva samaadhiH
Sanskrit - Realize it's the common language ;-)


--
To unsubscribe e-mail to: [hidden email]
Problems? https://www.libreoffice.org/get-help/mailing-lists/how-to-unsubscribe/
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/documentation/
Privacy Policy: https://www.documentfoundation.org/privacy