Access to the ODFAuthor folders in Nextcloud

Leo Moons-4 Leo Moons-4

Access to the ODFAuthor folders in Nextcloud

Dear,

I like to get access to the ODFAuthor folders in Nextcloud. Can somebody
arrange that for me, my username is vpanter?

Many thanks

Best regards

Leo Moons

Cor Nouws Cor Nouws

Re: Access to the ODFAuthor folders in Nextcloud

Hi Leo,

Leo Moons wrote on 2/22/19 9:52 PM:
> I like to get access to the ODFAuthor folders in Nextcloud. Can somebody
> arrange that for me, my username is vpanter?

I do not see vpanter in the users list, when trying to add your name for
sharing LibreOffice Documentation.

Attached (for you) a screen print of the situation.
You do have basic acces to nextcloud.documentfoundation, do you?

vr groeten,
Cor
--
Cor Nouws
- volunteer https://www.libreoffice.org

Cor Nouws Cor Nouws

Re: Access to the ODFAuthor folders in Nextcloud

Hi Guilhem Olivier, ..

Leo Moons wrote on 2/22/19 9:52 PM:

> I like to get access to the ODFAuthor folders in Nextcloud. Can somebody
> arrange that for me, my username is vpanter?

I understand that Leo sees the page
https://user.documentfoundation.org/edit with bugzilla and silverstripe
as services.
Can you help him to get access to Nextcloud too?

Thanks,
Cor

drew-gmail drew-gmail

Re: Access to the ODFAuthor folders in Nextcloud

Hi Leo,

I see that at the ODF Authors site you have some files under the
OpenOffice.org file tree.

Those files will be moved to a directory on the next cloud server found in
the shared workspace folder, LibreOffice Documentation, in directory
openoffice.org. The file structure then mirrors what is one the odfauthors
server. For example;  LibreOffice Documentation/
openoffice.org/Nederlands/Hulpmiddelen/Beheer site/Naamgeving van bestanden
in het Nederlands.odt

I have not moved any of the Nederlands files from the odfauthors (plone)
server to the nextcloud server presently, plan is to have all files not
marked as private moved by this coming Wednesday.

I see also form Cor's email that you already have a LO shared logon
account, you will need to have nextcloud account provisioned also then.
I'll add Olivier to cc, cause other them asking him I'm not sure about
doing that for you.

Best wishes,

Drew

On Sat, Feb 23, 2019 at 5:08 AM Cor Nouws <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Leo,
>
> Leo Moons wrote on 2/22/19 9:52 PM:
> > I like to get access to the ODFAuthor folders in Nextcloud. Can somebody
> > arrange that for me, my username is vpanter?
>
> I do not see vpanter in the users list, when trying to add your name for
> sharing LibreOffice Documentation.
>
> Attached (for you) a screen print of the situation.
> You do have basic acces to nextcloud.documentfoundation, do you?
>
> vr groeten,
> Cor
> --
> Cor Nouws
> GPD key ID: 0xB13480A6 - 591A 30A7 36A0 CE3C 3D28  A038 E49D 7365 B134 80A6
> - vrijwilliger https://nl.libreoffice.org
> - volunteer https://www.libreoffice.org
> - Member Board The Document Foundation
> - http://www.nouenoff.nl / https://www.mijncloudoffice.nl

kees538-2 kees538-2

Re: Access to the ODFAuthor folders in Nextcloud

Hi Drew

We deleted the files from ODF Authors.
As we already uploaded them manually to the Nextcloud, there is no need
to mirror them.

Kind regards, Kees

Drew Jensen schreef op 23.02.2019 22:09:

> Hi Leo,
>
> I see that at the ODF Authors site you have some files under the
> OpenOffice.org file tree.
>
> Those files will be moved to a directory on the next cloud server found
> in
> the shared workspace folder, LibreOffice Documentation, in directory
> openoffice.org. The file structure then mirrors what is one the
> odfauthors
> server. For example;  LibreOffice Documentation/
> openoffice.org/Nederlands/Hulpmiddelen/Beheer site/Naamgeving van
> bestanden
> in het Nederlands.odt
>
> I have not moved any of the Nederlands files from the odfauthors
> (plone)
> server to the nextcloud server presently, plan is to have all files not
> marked as private moved by this coming Wednesday.
>
> I see also form Cor's email that you already have a LO shared logon
> account, you will need to have nextcloud account provisioned also then.
> I'll add Olivier to cc, cause other them asking him I'm not sure about
> doing that for you.
>
> Best wishes,
>
> Drew
>
> On Sat, Feb 23, 2019 at 5:08 AM Cor Nouws <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> Hi Leo,
>>
>> Leo Moons wrote on 2/22/19 9:52 PM:
>> > I like to get access to the ODFAuthor folders in Nextcloud. Can somebody
>> > arrange that for me, my username is vpanter?
>>
>> I do not see vpanter in the users list, when trying to add your name
>> for
>> sharing LibreOffice Documentation.
>>
>> Attached (for you) a screen print of the situation.
>> You do have basic acces to nextcloud.documentfoundation, do you?
>>
>> vr groeten,
>> Cor
>> --
>> Cor Nouws
>> GPD key ID: 0xB13480A6 - 591A 30A7 36A0 CE3C 3D28  A038 E49D 7365 B134
>> 80A6
>> - vrijwilliger https://nl.libreoffice.org
>> - volunteer https://www.libreoffice.org
>> - Member Board The Document Foundation
>> - http://www.nouenoff.nl / https://www.mijncloudoffice.nl

Olivier Hallot-4 Olivier Hallot-4

Re: Access to the ODFAuthor folders in Nextcloud

Hi Cor, Leo

Done.

Kind regards

Olivier

--
Olivier Hallot
LibreOffice Documentation Coordinator

drew-gmail drew-gmail

Re: Access to the ODFAuthor folders in Nextcloud

Howdy,

On Wed, Feb 27, 2019 at 12:48 AM <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Drew
>
> We deleted the files from ODF Authors.
> As we already uploaded them manually to the Nextcloud, there is no need
> to mirror them.

Ah - yes, poor choice of words on my part; I meant only that I would copy
the directory structure.

Glad you got what you needed moved.

Drew

> Kind regards, Kees
>
> Drew Jensen schreef op 23.02.2019 22:09:
> > Hi Leo,
> >
> > I see that at the ODF Authors site you have some files under the
> > OpenOffice.org file tree.
> >
> > Those files will be moved to a directory on the next cloud server found
> > in
> > the shared workspace folder, LibreOffice Documentation, in directory
> > openoffice.org. The file structure then mirrors what is one the
> > odfauthors
> > server. For example;  LibreOffice Documentation/
> > openoffice.org/Nederlands/Hulpmiddelen/Beheer site/Naamgeving van
> > bestanden
> > in het Nederlands.odt
> >
> > I have not moved any of the Nederlands files from the odfauthors
> > (plone)
> > server to the nextcloud server presently, plan is to have all files not
> > marked as private moved by this coming Wednesday.
> >
> > I see also form Cor's email that you already have a LO shared logon
> > account, you will need to have nextcloud account provisioned also then.
> > I'll add Olivier to cc, cause other them asking him I'm not sure about
> > doing that for you.
> >
> > Best wishes,
> >
> > Drew
> >
> > On Sat, Feb 23, 2019 at 5:08 AM Cor Nouws <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> >> Hi Leo,

> somebody
> >>
> >> I do not see vpanter in the users list, when trying to add your name
> >> for
> >> sharing LibreOffice Documentation.
> >>
> >> Attached (for you) a screen print of the situation.
> >> You do have basic acces to nextcloud.documentfoundation, do you?
> >>
> >> vr groeten,
> >> Cor
> >> --
> >> Cor Nouws
> >> GPD key ID: 0xB13480A6 - 591A 30A7 36A0 CE3C 3D28  A038 E49D 7365 B134
> >> 80A6
> >> - vrijwilliger https://nl.libreoffice.org
> >> - volunteer https://www.libreoffice.org
> >> - Member Board The Document Foundation
> >> - http://www.nouenoff.nl / https://www.mijncloudoffice.nl

kees538-2 kees538-2

Calc guides 6.2

Hi

On the Nextcloud I see the chapters of the Calc guide 6.2 in the folder
Draft.
They are there for several months.
Is it posible to start translate them into Dutch or is it wise to wait
until they are published?

Kind regards, Kees

drew-gmail drew-gmail

Re: Calc guides 6.2

Hi,

NO - do not take them for translation.

The idea was that the next draft would be the last published and those
files are just the 4.2 guide with a little change in file name and were to
be used to start the work.

The word DRAFT was the mistake.

This confusion needs to be corrected up on the server by renaming a couple
of directories.

Best wishes,

Drew

On Sat, Mar 2, 2019 at 2:37 AM <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi
>
> On the Nextcloud I see the chapters of the Calc guide 6.2 in the folder
> Draft.
> They are there for several months.
> Is it posible to start translate them into Dutch or is it wise to wait
> until they are published?
>
> Kind regards, Kees

kees538-2 kees538-2

Re: Calc guides 6.2