Add Font to Writer

charles meyer charles meyer

Add Font to Writer

Hi All,

A friend has shared a certain font in TIFF and I've downloaded the specific
font as a .exe file.

In Windows 10 or Libre Writer, how does one "install" a certain font so I
can use it in Writer?

Thank you.

Tim Deaton Tim Deaton

Re: Add Font to Writer

On 4/21/2020 1:55 PM, charles meyer wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> A friend has shared a certain font in TIFF and I've downloaded the specific
> font as a .exe file.
>
> In Windows 10 or Libre Writer, how does one "install" a certain font so I
> can use it in Writer?
>
> Thank you.

Try this CNET link:
https://www.cnet.com/how-to/how-to-add-remove-and-modify-fonts-in-windows-10/
In my experience, installing it to Windows normally makes it available
to LO as well.
-- Tim