Added a wiki page for keeping track of sites in use

drewjensen drewjensen

Added a wiki page for keeping track of sites in use

http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Website/Web_Sites_services

Document Foundation Mail Archives
davidnelson davidnelson

Re: Added a wiki page for keeping track of sites in use

Hi, :-)

There's a small typo for the Downloads section...

http://download.documentfounation.org/

David Nelson

drewjensen drewjensen

On Tue, 2010-10-12 at 04:44 -0400, Drew Jensen wrote:
> http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Website/Web_Sites_services

Updated that page to include 3 sections:

Internal Systems
- Main stie
- Wiki
- Planet

External Systems
- moved Issue Tracker on freedesktop.org here
- added oooAuthors as Jean announced they are working on tdf docs

Social Media
-- LinkedIn group
-- Facebook group
-- LibreOffice Japan twitter account

Any Others I don't know of yet?

Update the page, reply here or drop a direct line

Drew

Document Foundation Mail Archives
drewjensen drewjensen

On Tue, 2010-10-12 at 18:03 +0800, David Nelson wrote:
> Hi, :-)
>
> There's a small typo for the Downloads section...
>
> http://download.documentfounation.org/

thanks - someone fixed it

Document Foundation Mail Archives
sophi sophi

Re: Added a wiki page for keeping track of sites in use

Hi Drew,

Thanks a lot :)

On Tue, Oct 12, 2010 at 5:18 PM, Drew Jensen <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On Tue, 2010-10-12 at 04:44 -0400, Drew Jensen wrote:
>> http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Website/Web_Sites_services
>>

> Updated that page to include 3 sections:
>
> Internal Systems
> - Main stie
> - Wiki
> - Planet
>
> External Systems
> - moved Issue Tracker on freedesktop.org here
> - added oooAuthors as Jean announced they are working on tdf docs
>
> Social Media
> -- LinkedIn group
> -- Facebook group
> -- LibreOffice Japan twitter account

we also have a Xing account (don't find it right now but I'm sure of it)

we also have Twitter and Identica account.

If anything come to my mind later, I'll tell you.

Kind regards
Sophie

Volker Merschmann Volker Merschmann

2010/10/12 Drew Jensen <[hidden email]>:
> On Tue, 2010-10-12 at 18:03 +0800, David Nelson wrote:
>> Hi, :-)
>>
>> There's a small typo for the Downloads section...
>>
>> http://download.documentfounation.org/
>
> thanks - someone fixed it

Me.

SCNR

Volker

--
++ Volker Merschmann - ODF-Software Contributor

Christoph Noack Christoph Noack

Re: Added a wiki page for keeping track of sites in use

Hi Sophie, hi all!

Am Dienstag, den 12.10.2010, 17:37 +0200 schrieb Sophie Gautier:
> we also have a Xing account (don't find it right now but I'm sure of
> it)

Here it is: https://www.xing.com/net/documentfoundation

I still experience issues with the wiki, so I cannot add it at the
moment. Sorry! :-(

Cheers,
Christoph

drewjensen drewjensen

On Tue, 2010-10-12 at 22:30 +0200, Christoph Noack wrote:
> Hi Sophie, hi all!
>
> Am Dienstag, den 12.10.2010, 17:37 +0200 schrieb Sophie Gautier:
> > we also have a Xing account (don't find it right now but I'm sure of
> > it)
>
> Here it is: https://www.xing.com/net/documentfoundation

Thanks, I'll see to it.

Document Foundation Mail Archives
drewjensen drewjensen

Re: Added a wiki page for keeping track of sites in use

> we also have a Xing account (don't find it right now but I'm sure of it)
>
> we also have Twitter and Identica account.

Done

Document Foundation Mail Archives