Adding Features

daleday daleday

Adding Features

In the older versions I had, there were two search and replace functions.

One was the simple magnifying glass and the other was a pair of binoculars.
This second was my favorite and I want to find out if it is possible to get
it back.

So, how can I find it and add it to 6.1+?

Philip Jackson Philip Jackson

Re: Adding Features

On 21/08/18 04:08, daleday wrote:
> In the older versions I had, there were two search and replace functions.
>
> One was the simple magnifying glass and the other was a pair of binoculars.
> This second was my favorite and I want to find out if it is possible to get
> it back.
>
> So, how can I find it and add it to 6.1+?

The 'binoculars' is the icon for the extension 'Alternative Searching'.

To add an extension, in Writer,  see Tools > Extension Manager

Check for extensions at https://extensions.libreoffice.org/

hth

Philip