Agenda for the design/UX meeting 2019-Feb-28 (Thu)

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
11 messages Options
htietze htietze
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Agenda for the design/UX meeting 2019-Feb-28 (Thu)

Hello all,

the next design/UX meeting is on THURSDAY FEB/28, 14:00 Berlin/CET/GMT+1 resp. 1pm UTC.

Here is the agenda:


Tickets

 * Thicker border line than 9 pt or 5 cm
   + https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/show_bug.cgi?id=122511
   + WFM (users who need larger frames could do that by rectangles) or have a larger maximum?
   + issue is about page > border (max 9pt) and shape | lines (5cm)
   + sidebar maximum for line width is 500pt
   + missing use case but also limiting to a non-sensible value is unclear
   => postponed

 * Should be possible to customize menus or toolbars delivered with an extension
   + https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/show_bug.cgi?id=123590

 * New wizard for filling bank checks
   + https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/show_bug.cgi?id=123599

 * Enable Find & Replace by format in Impress & Draw
 * Enable Find & Replace by Attribute in Impress & Draw
   + https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/show_bug.cgi?id=92584
   + https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/show_bug.cgi?id=92608
   + to find & replace objects (by any property) sounds weird;
     better enhance the Navigator (and resolve as WF) (Heiko)
   + see also https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/show_bug.cgi?id=100698
   + see also https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/show_bug.cgi?id=92603

 * Properties to save with drawings
   + grid settings https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/show_bug.cgi?id=78035
     + is saved and restored but global settings apply when changed (Regina)
   + measure units: https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/show_bug.cgi?id=83325
   - measure units: https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/show_bug.cgi?id=98453
   + drawing scale per page: https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/show_bug.cgi?id=59068
   + out of scope, WF (Heiko)


Full pad is here https://pad.documentfoundation.org/p/design

Hope to see you on Jitsi at https://jitsi.documentfoundation.org/design

Cheers,
Heiko














--
To unsubscribe e-mail to: [hidden email]
Problems? https://www.libreoffice.org/get-help/mailing-lists/how-to-unsubscribe/
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/design/
Privacy Policy: https://www.documentfoundation.org/privacy
Cor Nouws Cor Nouws
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Agenda for the design/UX meeting 2019-Feb-28 (Thu)

Heiko Tietze wrote on 2/26/19 2:18 PM:

> Hope to see you on Jitsi at https://jitsi.documentfoundation.org/design

Missed the meeting - I see it's already done.
Sorry!

Cor
--
Cor Nouws
GPD key ID: 0xB13480A6 - 591A 30A7 36A0 CE3C 3D28  A038 E49D 7365 B134 80A6
- vrijwilliger https://nl.libreoffice.org
- volunteer https://www.libreoffice.org
- Member Board The Document Foundation
- http://www.nouenoff.nl / https://www.mijncloudoffice.nl

--
To unsubscribe e-mail to: [hidden email]
Problems? https://www.libreoffice.org/get-help/mailing-lists/how-to-unsubscribe/
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/design/
Privacy Policy: https://www.documentfoundation.org/privacy
htietze htietze
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Agenda for the design/UX meeting 2019-Mar-06 (Wed)

In reply to this post by htietze


Hello all,

the next design/UX meeting is tomorrow on WEDNESDAY MAR/06, 20:00 Berlin/CET/GMT+1 resp. 7pm UTC.

Here is the agenda:


Tickets

 * Lockfiles can be overridden
   + https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/show_bug.cgi?id=120829#c2
   + improve wording
   + suggested "$file is open for editing by $user on system $hostname and was opened at $time" makes sense, if possible
   + usual behavior is to open read-only and provide an infobar
   + message needs to be discussed

 * Unable to set different data paths per component
   + https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/show_bug.cgi?id=59764
   + vote for tools > options > paths per module (Heiko)
   + see also https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/show_bug.cgi?id=101609 (all modules options access)

 * When importing media (eg images) to libreoffice it would be friendly to save some metadata
   + https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/show_bug.cgi?id=119563
   + finalize the list


Full pad is here https://pad.documentfoundation.org/p/design

Hope to see you on Jitsi at https://jitsi.documentfoundation.org/design

Cheers,
Heiko

--
To unsubscribe e-mail to: [hidden email]
Problems? https://www.libreoffice.org/get-help/mailing-lists/how-to-unsubscribe/
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/design/
Privacy Policy: https://www.documentfoundation.org/privacy
htietze htietze
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Agenda for the design/UX meeting 2019-Mar-06 (Wed)

In reply to this post by htietze


Hello all,

the next design/UX meeting is tomorrow on WEDNESDAY MAR/06, 20:00 Berlin/CET/GMT+1 resp. 7pm UTC.

Here is the agenda:


Tickets

 * Lockfiles can be overridden
   + https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/show_bug.cgi?id=120829#c2
   + improve wording
   + suggested "$file is open for editing by $user on system $hostname and was opened at $time" makes sense, if possible
   + usual behavior is to open read-only and provide an infobar
   + message needs to be discussed

 * Unable to set different data paths per component
   + https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/show_bug.cgi?id=59764
   + vote for tools > options > paths per module (Heiko)
   + see also https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/show_bug.cgi?id=101609 (all modules options access)

 * When importing media (eg images) to libreoffice it would be friendly to save some metadata
   + https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/show_bug.cgi?id=119563
   + finalize the list


Full pad is here https://pad.documentfoundation.org/p/design

Hope to see you on Jitsi at https://jitsi.documentfoundation.org/design

Cheers,
Heiko

--
To unsubscribe e-mail to: [hidden email]
Problems? https://www.libreoffice.org/get-help/mailing-lists/how-to-unsubscribe/
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/design/
Privacy Policy: https://www.documentfoundation.org/privacy
htietze htietze
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Agenda for the design/UX meeting 2019-Mar-06 (Wed)

In reply to this post by htietze


Hello all,

the next design/UX meeting is tomorrow on WEDNESDAY MAR/06, 20:00 Berlin/CET/GMT+1 resp. 7pm UTC.

Here is the agenda:


Tickets

 * Lockfiles can be overridden
   + https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/show_bug.cgi?id=120829#c2
   + improve wording
   + suggested "$file is open for editing by $user on system $hostname and was opened at $time" makes sense, if possible
   + usual behavior is to open read-only and provide an infobar
   + message needs to be discussed

 * Unable to set different data paths per component
   + https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/show_bug.cgi?id=59764
   + vote for tools > options > paths per module (Heiko)
   + see also https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/show_bug.cgi?id=101609 (all modules options access)

 * When importing media (eg images) to libreoffice it would be friendly to save some metadata
   + https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/show_bug.cgi?id=119563
   + finalize the list


Full pad is here https://pad.documentfoundation.org/p/design

Hope to see you on Jitsi at https://jitsi.documentfoundation.org/design

Cheers,
Heiko

--
To unsubscribe e-mail to: [hidden email]
Problems? https://www.libreoffice.org/get-help/mailing-lists/how-to-unsubscribe/
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/design/
Privacy Policy: https://www.documentfoundation.org/privacy
htietze htietze
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Agenda for the design/UX meeting 2019-Mar-06 (Wed)

In reply to this post by htietze


Hello all,

the next design/UX meeting is tomorrow on WEDNESDAY MAR/06, 20:00 Berlin/CET/GMT+1 resp. 7pm UTC.

Here is the agenda:


Tickets

 * Lockfiles can be overridden
   + https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/show_bug.cgi?id=120829#c2
   + improve wording
   + suggested "$file is open for editing by $user on system $hostname and was opened at $time" makes sense, if possible
   + usual behavior is to open read-only and provide an infobar
   + message needs to be discussed

 * Unable to set different data paths per component
   + https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/show_bug.cgi?id=59764
   + vote for tools > options > paths per module (Heiko)
   + see also https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/show_bug.cgi?id=101609 (all modules options access)

 * When importing media (eg images) to libreoffice it would be friendly to save some metadata
   + https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/show_bug.cgi?id=119563
   + finalize the list


Full pad is here https://pad.documentfoundation.org/p/design

Hope to see you on Jitsi at https://jitsi.documentfoundation.org/design

Cheers,
Heiko

--
To unsubscribe e-mail to: [hidden email]
Problems? https://www.libreoffice.org/get-help/mailing-lists/how-to-unsubscribe/
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/design/
Privacy Policy: https://www.documentfoundation.org/privacy
htietze htietze
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Agenda for the design/UX meeting 2019-Mar-06 (Wed)

In reply to this post by htietze


Hello all,

the next design/UX meeting is tomorrow on WEDNESDAY MAR/06, 20:00 Berlin/CET/GMT+1 resp. 7pm UTC.

Here is the agenda:


Tickets

 * Lockfiles can be overridden
   + https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/show_bug.cgi?id=120829#c2
   + improve wording
   + suggested "$file is open for editing by $user on system $hostname and was opened at $time" makes sense, if possible
   + usual behavior is to open read-only and provide an infobar
   + message needs to be discussed

 * Unable to set different data paths per component
   + https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/show_bug.cgi?id=59764
   + vote for tools > options > paths per module (Heiko)
   + see also https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/show_bug.cgi?id=101609 (all modules options access)

 * When importing media (eg images) to libreoffice it would be friendly to save some metadata
   + https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/show_bug.cgi?id=119563
   + finalize the list


Full pad is here https://pad.documentfoundation.org/p/design

Hope to see you on Jitsi at https://jitsi.documentfoundation.org/design

Cheers,
Heiko

--
To unsubscribe e-mail to: [hidden email]
Problems? https://www.libreoffice.org/get-help/mailing-lists/how-to-unsubscribe/
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/design/
Privacy Policy: https://www.documentfoundation.org/privacy
htietze htietze
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Agenda for the design/UX meeting 2019-Mar-06 (Wed)

In reply to this post by htietze


Hello all,

the next design/UX meeting is tomorrow on WEDNESDAY MAR/06, 20:00 Berlin/CET/GMT+1 resp. 7pm UTC.

Here is the agenda:


Tickets

 * Lockfiles can be overridden
   + https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/show_bug.cgi?id=120829#c2
   + improve wording
   + suggested "$file is open for editing by $user on system $hostname and was opened at $time" makes sense, if possible
   + usual behavior is to open read-only and provide an infobar
   + message needs to be discussed

 * Unable to set different data paths per component
   + https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/show_bug.cgi?id=59764
   + vote for tools > options > paths per module (Heiko)
   + see also https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/show_bug.cgi?id=101609 (all modules options access)

 * When importing media (eg images) to libreoffice it would be friendly to save some metadata
   + https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/show_bug.cgi?id=119563
   + finalize the list


Full pad is here https://pad.documentfoundation.org/p/design

Hope to see you on Jitsi at https://jitsi.documentfoundation.org/design

Cheers,
Heiko

--
To unsubscribe e-mail to: [hidden email]
Problems? https://www.libreoffice.org/get-help/mailing-lists/how-to-unsubscribe/
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/design/
Privacy Policy: https://www.documentfoundation.org/privacy
htietze htietze
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Agenda for the design/UX meeting 2019-Mar-06 (Wed)

In reply to this post by htietze


Hello all,

the next design/UX meeting is tomorrow on WEDNESDAY MAR/06, 20:00 Berlin/CET/GMT+1 resp. 7pm UTC.

Here is the agenda:


Tickets

 * Lockfiles can be overridden
   + https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/show_bug.cgi?id=120829#c2
   + improve wording
   + suggested "$file is open for editing by $user on system $hostname and was opened at $time" makes sense, if possible
   + usual behavior is to open read-only and provide an infobar
   + message needs to be discussed

 * Unable to set different data paths per component
   + https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/show_bug.cgi?id=59764
   + vote for tools > options > paths per module (Heiko)
   + see also https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/show_bug.cgi?id=101609 (all modules options access)

 * When importing media (eg images) to libreoffice it would be friendly to save some metadata
   + https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/show_bug.cgi?id=119563
   + finalize the list


Full pad is here https://pad.documentfoundation.org/p/design

Hope to see you on Jitsi at https://jitsi.documentfoundation.org/design

Cheers,
Heiko

--
To unsubscribe e-mail to: [hidden email]
Problems? https://www.libreoffice.org/get-help/mailing-lists/how-to-unsubscribe/
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/design/
Privacy Policy: https://www.documentfoundation.org/privacy
htietze htietze
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Agenda for the design/UX meeting 2019-Mar-06 (Wed)

In reply to this post by htietze


Hello all,

the next design/UX meeting is tomorrow on WEDNESDAY MAR/06, 20:00 Berlin/CET/GMT+1 resp. 7pm UTC.

Here is the agenda:


Tickets

 * Lockfiles can be overridden
   + https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/show_bug.cgi?id=120829#c2
   + improve wording
   + suggested "$file is open for editing by $user on system $hostname and was opened at $time" makes sense, if possible
   + usual behavior is to open read-only and provide an infobar
   + message needs to be discussed

 * Unable to set different data paths per component
   + https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/show_bug.cgi?id=59764
   + vote for tools > options > paths per module (Heiko)
   + see also https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/show_bug.cgi?id=101609 (all modules options access)

 * When importing media (eg images) to libreoffice it would be friendly to save some metadata
   + https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/show_bug.cgi?id=119563
   + finalize the list


Full pad is here https://pad.documentfoundation.org/p/design

Hope to see you on Jitsi at https://jitsi.documentfoundation.org/design

Cheers,
Heiko

--
To unsubscribe e-mail to: [hidden email]
Problems? https://www.libreoffice.org/get-help/mailing-lists/how-to-unsubscribe/
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/design/
Privacy Policy: https://www.documentfoundation.org/privacy
htietze htietze
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Agenda for the design/UX meeting 2019-Mar-06 (Wed)

In reply to this post by htietze
Hello all,

the next design/UX meeting is tomorrow on WEDNESDAY MAR/06, 20:00 Berlin/CET/GMT+1 resp. 7pm UTC.

Here is the agenda:


Tickets

 * Lockfiles can be overridden
   + https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/show_bug.cgi?id=120829#c2
   + improve wording
   + suggested "$file is open for editing by $user on system $hostname and was opened at $time" makes sense, if possible
   + usual behavior is to open read-only and provide an infobar
   + message needs to be discussed

 * Unable to set different data paths per component
   + https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/show_bug.cgi?id=59764
   + vote for tools > options > paths per module (Heiko)
   + see also https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/show_bug.cgi?id=101609 (all modules options access)

 * When importing media (eg images) to libreoffice it would be friendly to save some metadata
   + https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/show_bug.cgi?id=119563
   + finalize the list


Full pad is here https://pad.documentfoundation.org/p/design

Hope to see you on Jitsi at https://jitsi.documentfoundation.org/design

Cheers,
Heiko
--
To unsubscribe e-mail to: [hidden email]
Problems? https://www.libreoffice.org/get-help/mailing-lists/how-to-unsubscribe/
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/design/
Privacy Policy: https://www.documentfoundation.org/privacy