[Alfresco] Uploads etc

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options
klaus-jürgen weghorn ol klaus-jürgen weghorn ol
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

[Alfresco] Uploads etc

Hi David,
I want to give Alfresco a try but how can I upload some files or even
work with the (German) repository?

http://alfresco.libreoffice.org/share/page/repository#filter=path%7C%2FDeutsch&page=1

--
Grüße
k-j

--
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to [hidden email]
Problems? http://www.libreoffice.org/get-help/mailing-lists/how-to-unsubscribe/
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/documentation/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted

David Nelson David Nelson
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [Alfresco] Uploads etc

Hi Klaus-Jürgen,

On Sat, Aug 25, 2012 at 10:20 PM, klaus-jürgen weghorn ol
<[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hi David,
> I want to give Alfresco a try but how can I upload some files or even work
> with the (German) repository?
>
> http://alfresco.libreoffice.org/share/page/repository#filter=path%7C%2FDeutsch&page=1

Sorry for the late reply. I saw your mail but waited for the docs team
to take its decision. Since the English documentation team decided not
to use Alfresco and they were originally the principal client for it,
I have terminated the server. So that will be one less thing to be
thought about. ;-)

--
David Nelson

--
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to [hidden email]
Problems? http://www.libreoffice.org/get-help/mailing-lists/how-to-unsubscribe/
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/documentation/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted

Tom Tom
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [Alfresco] Uploads etc

Hi :)
I think David did give people plenty of warning that he was about to close Alfresco down.  I think he has been extraordinarily patient with us and it was very generous to run it all from his private servers for so long with such little usage. 

So, i think a big thanks to David for all the work he put into this. 
Regards from
Tom :) 





>________________________________
> From: David Nelson <[hidden email]>
>To: klaus-jürgen weghorn ol <[hidden email]>
>Cc: [hidden email]
>Sent: Monday, 3 September 2012, 11:56
>Subject: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] [Alfresco] Uploads etc
>
>Hi Klaus-Jürgen,
>
>On Sat, Aug 25, 2012 at 10:20 PM, klaus-jürgen weghorn ol
><[hidden email]> wrote:
>> Hi David,
>> I want to give Alfresco a try but how can I upload some files or even work
>> with the (German) repository?
>>
>> http://alfresco.libreoffice.org/share/page/repository#filter=path%7C%2FDeutsch&page=1
>
>Sorry for the late reply. I saw your mail but waited for the docs team
>to take its decision. Since the English documentation team decided not
>to use Alfresco and they were originally the principal client for it,
>I have terminated the server. So that will be one less thing to be
>thought about. ;-)
>
>--
>David Nelson
>
>--
>Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to [hidden email]
>Problems? http://www.libreoffice.org/get-help/mailing-lists/how-to-unsubscribe/
>Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
>List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/documentation/
>All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
>
>
>
>
--
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to [hidden email]
Problems? http://www.libreoffice.org/get-help/mailing-lists/how-to-unsubscribe/
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/documentation/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted

davidnelson davidnelson
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [Alfresco] Uploads etc

Hi Tom,

On Tue, Sep 4, 2012 at 4:25 PM, Tom Davies <[hidden email]> wrote:
> I think David did give people plenty of warning that he was about to close
> Alfresco down.  I think he has been extraordinarily patient with us and it
> was very generous to run it all from his private servers for so long with
> such little usage.
>
> So, i think a big thanks to David for all the work he put into this.

Thank you for those kind words. :-)

--
David Nelson

--
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to [hidden email]
Problems? http://www.libreoffice.org/get-help/mailing-lists/how-to-unsubscribe/
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/documentation/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted