Android app translation

Necdet Yücel Necdet Yücel

Android app translation

Hi,

It would be nice to use LO Android app in our language. Could we use Document Foundation's pootle server for translations?

Regards

---
Necdet Yücel
http://about.me/nyucel

jan iversen jan iversen

Re: Android app translation

¡
It would be nice to use LO Android app in our language. Could we use Document Foundation's pootle server for translations?

Already being used, have a look at

rgds
jan i

sophi sophi

Re: Android app translation

Le 05/01/2017 à 16:05, jan iversen a écrit :

>> ¡
>> It would be nice to use LO Android app in our language. Could we use Document Foundation's pootle server for translations?
>
> Already being used, have a look at
> https://translations.documentfoundation.org/projects/android/

Necdet is the translator for those apps, so I think he was talking about
LibreOffice itself and not the remote apps.

Cheers
Sophie

--
Sophie Gautier [hidden email]
GSM: +33683901545
Necdet Yücel Necdet Yücel

Re: Android app translation

Hi,

The project i'm talking about is https://www.libreoffice.org/download/android-viewer/ not Impress Remote.

Le 05/01/2017 à 16:05, jan iversen a écrit :

>> ¡
>> It would be nice to use LO Android app in our language. Could we use Document Foundation's pootle server for translations?
>
> Already being used, have a look at
> https://translations.documentfoundation.org/projects/android/

Necdet is the translator for those apps, so I think he was talking about
LibreOffice itself and not the remote apps.

Cheers
Sophie

--

regards

---
Necdet Yücel

Christian Lohmaier-3 Christian Lohmaier-3

Re: Android app translation

Hi *,

On Thu, Jan 5, 2017 at 2:03 PM, Necdet Yücel <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> It would be nice to use LO Android app in our language. Could we use
> Document Foundation's pootle server for translations?

Right now it doesn't have any translations, and the strings likely
would be part of the main libo_ui / libo_help projects.

So otherwise put: Once translations will be provided for the Android
Viewer, then you'll also be able to translate it via pootle. Whether
part of the main projects or in a separate one then is a
implementation detail.

But ATM it is english-only.

ciao
Christian