Any New Splash Screen Design Request?

Chin Zee Yuen-2 Chin Zee Yuen-2

Any New Splash Screen Design Request?

Hi guys,

I have 3 designs of the splash screen, I have been waiting for the day a new Splash Screen Design need for the next version of LibreOffice. Seem like there's a lot discussion about LibreOffice 6.0, so is there any? I having my final sem exam, so I can't catch up every mailing list, if there's any request, feel free to reply me with this email!

My Splash Screen Design
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/User:Chin_Zee_Yuen

Sincerely,
Chin Zee Yuen

Heiko Tietze-2 Heiko Tietze-2

Re: Any New Splash Screen Design Request?

Hi Yuen,

I included your idea in the call for participation (https://pad.documentfoundation.org/p/UX-branding-6.0). Nevertheless I believe this requires coding effort as circular progress bars are not a standard control. So far the idea hasn't received interest from devs, unfortunately. But nothing is forgotten and maybe the proposal gets implemented in the future.

Cheers,
Heiko

--
Dr. Heiko Tietze