Apache ODF Toolkit migration

Apache ODF Toolkit migration – hello TDF folks, hello ODF Toolkit community, i'm writing here as a Committer (fwiw) of the Apache ODF Toolkit (incubating) project. ...
[VOTE] Host the ODF Toolkit project at TDF – Dear board, as the discussion seems to have calmed down, and also folks over at Apache seem to be supportive - let me call a vote: * TDF to...
[DECISION] Host the ODF Toolkit project at TDF – Hello, The Board of Directors at the time of voting consists of 7 seat holders without deputies. In order to be quorate, the vote needs to ha...
I wrote: > as the discussion seems to have calmed down, and also folks over at > Apache seem to be supportive - let me call a vote: > ...
Hi Thorsten, On Friday, 2018-11-30 18:03:59 +0100, Thorsten Behrens wrote: > * TDF to formally offer the ASF to take over the ODF Toolkit...
Hi all, Il 30/11/18 18:03, Thorsten Behrens ha scritto: > Dear board, > > as the discussion seems to have calmed down, and also fo...
Hi, I support this great initiative. --Osvaldo Il giorno ven 30 nov 2018, 21:25 Marina Latini < marina.latini@...> ha scritto: ...
Hi, Thorsten Behrens <thb@...> 於 2018年12月1日 週六 01:05寫道: > Dear board, > > as the discussion seems to have calmed down, and ...
Hi all, Thorsten Behrens wrote on 11/30/18 6:03 PM: > as the discussion seems to have calmed down, and also folks over at > Apache seem...
On 30/11/2018 17:03, Thorsten Behrens wrote: > as the discussion seems to have calmed down, and also folks over at > Apache seem to be s...
As they say at Apache, +1 S. On Fri, 30 Nov 2018, 17:05 Thorsten Behrens <thb@... wrote: > Dear board, > > as the discussi...
Hi Michael, First - thanks for working on this, (and Svante too) - it looks positive overall. On 28/11/2018 09:40, Michael Stahl wrote: &...
hi Dennis, On 28.11.18 12:49, Dennis Roczek wrote: > On 28.11.2018 11:00, Michael Meeks wrote: >>> 2. the web site, in SVN (wil...
Hi *, Michael Meeks wrote: > On 28/11/2018 09:40, Michael Stahl wrote: > > so i'll propose to migrate the ODF Toolkit to The Documen...
Hi! On Wed, Nov 28, 2018 at 11:12 AM Thorsten Behrens < thb@...> wrote: > Michael Meeks wrote: > > On 28/11/2018 09:40, Mic...
thanks Simon, Michael, Thorsten for the support! i suppose we should wait for a formal decision of the TDF board before proceeding with the...