Application Background

kanterjoe kanterjoe

Application Background

I like that you can use Firefox Personas, But I think that it would add a lot more if it also styled the background of application. I realize that the person images are 3000px by 200px, which is too short to stretch across the whole page, but possibly tiling might work. Or perhaps adding the ability to choose a picture as a background. A sketchy mockup is below:

krackedpress krackedpress

Re: Application Background

On 03/18/2013 12:51 PM, kanterjoe wrote:

> I like that you can use Firefox Personas, But I think that it would add a lot
> more if it also styled the background of application. I realize that the
> person images are 3000px by 200px, which is too short to stretch across the
> whole page, but possibly tiling might work. Or perhaps adding the ability to
> choose a picture as a background. A sketchy mockup is below:
>
> <http://nabble.documentfoundation.org/file/n4044552/52.png>

We still need for the Persona font color to be used - bug been files -
for those darker backgrounds.

It would be interesting to have the non-page window background modified
as well, butFirefox Personafiles do not include that.  We would have to
either use the header or footer image [tiled] to fill in the areas
unless we go away from the Persona fileoption.

dollyp dollyp

Re: Application Background

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.