Applying as a participant in Google Summer of code

Shoaib Noor Shoaib Noor

Applying as a participant in Google Summer of code

Dear All concern

Hope you are best of health
With due respect i am stating that i want to apply for the Google Summers of Code. I am a citizen of Pakistan and a student of BS(CS) in Iqra University besides it i am also learning Certified Mobile Application development and Full stack web development from a local organization which is affiliated from Microsoft and many other organization. I have good programming

skills in java currently making a professional restaurant management system in java and learning ASP.net and react.
I want to apply for the gsoc as a part of your organization and it is very kind of you if you suggest any project keeping in view the above mentioned expertise as per my point of view i might be good for the Libre office for android because i have the knowledge on both Java and C++ (console based).
Best Regards:

Shoaib Noor

Shoaib Noor Shoaib Noor

Re: Applying as a participant in Google Summer of code

https://github.com/shoaibnoor95/Google_Summer_of_code/tree/master/collection-for-google/Google_Summer_of_code
I have just updated my github account for the competition you can ask about any concept/application included in my repository
Regards
Shoaib Noor

jani libreoffice jani libreoffice

Re: Applying as a participant in Google Summer of code

Welcome.

you might want to take a look at:

In order to apply successfully you need to have solved at least one non-trivial easyhack. We have made a step by step guide, helping you to build LibreOffice and get your first patch merged:

Have fun
Jan Iversen.

jan iversen jan iversen

Re: Applying as a participant in Google Summer of code

Adding our mailing list. Please write questions like this to our mailing list, so that others can follow the conversation.

Thank you soo much for your response
i need a little more assistance from you

i have made an account on Bugzilla but there are some confusion tell me the procedure of selecting a bug when i want to search a bugs  this screen came out further more i want to select java language bugs and set the level of bugs to beginner tell me how to do so

Well read the getInvolved page I gave you, it gives you prepared links to bugs in different programming languages.

rgds
jan i