Askbot-ja moderator

naruoga naruoga

Askbot-ja moderator

Hello,

I'm asking as our JA Askbot[1] moderator, to add a new
moderator.

Jun Nogata (nogajun)[2] is very active in JA Askbot rather than
me, not only answering many questions but also editing the roughly-posted
questions.

I thought he should have a right as the moderator, and I
confirmed him to want to be.
Could you someone please add him to our moderators?

[1] https://ask.libreoffice.org/ja/questions/
[2] https://ask.libreoffice.org/ja/users/5832/nogajun/

Best,
Naruhiko NARU Ogasawara
Naruhiko Ogasawara ([hidden email])

sophie sophie

Re: Askbot-ja moderator

Hi Naruhiko, Jun,
Le 30/10/2018 à 03:41, Naruhiko Ogasawara a écrit :

> Hello,
>
> I'm asking as our JA Askbot[1] moderator, to add a new
> moderator.
>
> Jun Nogata (nogajun)[2] is very active in JA Askbot rather than
> me, not only answering many questions but also editing the roughly-posted
> questions.
>
> I thought he should have a right as the moderator, and I
> confirmed him to want to be.
> Could you someone please add him to our moderators?
>
> [1] https://ask.libreoffice.org/ja/questions/
> [2] https://ask.libreoffice.org/ja/users/5832/nogajun/

This is done but please check it's ok as the UI was in Japanese I may
have made a mistake :) Thanks Jun for your work!
Cheers
Sophie
--
Sophie Gautier [hidden email]