Aspiring applicant for gsoc 2015

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options
Nalin Goel Nalin Goel
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Aspiring applicant for gsoc 2015

Hi,

I am Nalin Goel , pursuing Undergraduate Program (Computer Science) from Delhi Technological University(formerly DCE).

I would love to participate in GSOC 15 and would like to work with Libre Office.
Can anyone guide me where to get started.

I am fairly acquainted with C++ and have done many projects in the same.

Thank You.

_______________________________________________
LibreOffice mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.freedesktop.org/mailman/listinfo/libreoffice
Efe Gürkan YALAMAN Efe Gürkan YALAMAN
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Aspiring applicant for gsoc 2015

Hello,

start from the wiki, choose an easyhack and have fun.  im on mobile so i cannot give you wiki page. But you can easily find it your own.  :)

On 4 Feb 2015 14:25, "Nalin Goel" <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

I am Nalin Goel , pursuing Undergraduate Program (Computer Science) from Delhi Technological University(formerly DCE).

I would love to participate in GSOC 15 and would like to work with Libre Office.
Can anyone guide me where to get started.

I am fairly acquainted with C++ and have done many projects in the same.

Thank You.

_______________________________________________
LibreOffice mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.freedesktop.org/mailman/listinfo/libreoffice


_______________________________________________
LibreOffice mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.freedesktop.org/mailman/listinfo/libreoffice
Maarten Hoes Maarten Hoes
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Aspiring applicant for gsoc 2015

In reply to this post by Nalin Goel
Hi,


This page has a section 'Getting Started with Development', where a few suggestions are made on how and where to get started.

https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development


- Maarten


_______________________________________________
LibreOffice mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.freedesktop.org/mailman/listinfo/libreoffice
Cedric Bosdonnat Cedric Bosdonnat
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Aspiring applicant for gsoc 2015

In reply to this post by Efe Gürkan YALAMAN
On Wed, 2015-02-04 at 14:31 +0200, Efe Gürkan YALAMAN wrote:
> Hello,
>
> start from the wiki, choose an easyhack and have fun.  im on mobile so
> i cannot give you wiki page. But you can easily find it your own.  :)

Here is the link:
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/GSoC/2015#How_to_apply

> On 4 Feb 2015 14:25, "Nalin Goel" <[hidden email]> wrote:
>         Hi,
>        
>        
>         I am Nalin Goel , pursuing Undergraduate Program (Computer
>         Science) from Delhi Technological University(formerly DCE).
>        
>        
>         I would love to participate in GSOC 15 and would like to work
>         with Libre Office.
>         Can anyone guide me where to get started.
>        
>        
>         I am fairly acquainted with C++ and have done many projects in
>         the same.
>        
>        
>         Thank You.
>        
>         _______________________________________________
>         LibreOffice mailing list
>         [hidden email]
>         http://lists.freedesktop.org/mailman/listinfo/libreoffice
>        
> _______________________________________________
> LibreOffice mailing list
> [hidden email]
> http://lists.freedesktop.org/mailman/listinfo/libreoffice


_______________________________________________
LibreOffice mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.freedesktop.org/mailman/listinfo/libreoffice