Authoring Tool Suggestions

jphilipz jphilipz

Authoring Tool Suggestions

Hi All,

I've been hacking away at the authoring tool for the last week and hope
to get my last patches in today or tomorrow, so i've attached my forked
version of 3.1.0 in the attachment, so please do give it a try and let
me know what you think.

The major changes you'll notice is that the menu is alot larger, there
is a wizard for creating a new help file, it easy to open an embedded
and linked help file, and a tango icon themed toolbar with most
functions from the menu. The full list of patches can be seen here.

https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/#/q/owner:%22Yousuf+Philips%22+project:dev-tools

If you have any features you'd like added to it, please do let me know
as i have completed all the ones i've thought of that i can do, while
the rest are in bug reports.

--
Yousuf 'Jay' Philips