Automatically jump to Native-Lang Projects

ACTom ACTom

Automatically jump to Native-Lang Projects

Hi,
     I found many people in my country do not understand English, I
think if website can detect the language which the browser give, if
found it's not in English, then jump to Native-Lang website, or pop-up a
hit to let explorer know, we have a native-lang website.

Thanks,
Tom

suokunlong suokunlong

Re: Automatically jump to Native-Lang Projects

于 8/1/2014 10:41 AM, Tom 写道:
Hi,    I found many people in my country do not understand English, I
      think if website can detect the language which the browser give,
      if found it's not in English, then jump to Native-Lang website, or
      pop-up a hit to let explorer know, we have a native-lang website.Thanks,Tom+1A language dropdown list is also greatsee the dropdown list of mozilla:https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/(Moziiloa drop down list is in the footer, but I think it's better
    to put it at the header)
ACTom ACTom

Re: Automatically jump to Native-Lang Projects

于 2014年08月01日 10:47, Kevin Suo 写道:
> 于 8/1/2014 10:41 AM, Tom 写道:
> Hi,    I found many people in my country do not understand English, I
>        think if website can detect the language which the browser give,
>        if found it's not in English, then jump to Native-Lang website, or
>        pop-up a hit to let explorer know, we have a native-lang website.Thanks,Tom+1A language dropdown list is also greatsee the dropdown list of mozilla:https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/(Moziiloa drop down list is in the footer, but I think it's better
>      to put it at the header)

I think a hint bar like wordpress.org is a good way too,and maybe put
the hit bar is better~
wordpress.org's hint is like this:
Wordpress.org's hint

suokunlong suokunlong

Re: Automatically jump to Native-Lang Projects

于 8/1/2014 11:24 AM, Tom 写道:
于 2014年08月01日 10:47, Kevin Suo 写道:于 8/1/2014 10:41 AM, Tom 写道:Hi,    I found many people in my country do not understand
        English, I       think if website can detect the language which the
        browser give,       if found it's not in English, then jump to Native-Lang
        website, or       pop-up a hit to let explorer know, we have a native-lang
        website.Thanks,Tom+1A language dropdown list is also greatsee
        the dropdown list of
        mozilla:https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/(Moziiloadrop down list
        is in the footer, but I think it's better     to put it at the header)I think a hint bar like wordpress.org is a good way too,and maybe
      put the hit bar is better~wordpress.org's hint is like this:Wordpress.org's hint+1And the string "LibreOffice is also available in XX-XX" can be put
    to pootle for translation.