Away for six weeks

Jean Weber Jean Weber

Away for six weeks

I'm leaving tomorrow for six weeks in Canada, Greenland, Iceland. Much
of the time I will be away from modern communications of all types.
See you again in mid-September.
--Jean

Sigrid Carrera Sigrid Carrera

Re: Away for six weeks

Hi Jean,

enjoy your trip! I hope you will have a great time!

/Sigrid

Cor Nouws Cor Nouws

Re: Away for six weeks

Jean Weber wrote on 03-08-15 01:54:
> I'm leaving tomorrow for six weeks in Canada, Greenland, Iceland.

Enjoy Jean :)

--
Cor Nouws
- vrijwilliger http://nl.libreoffice.org