Bar chart

love sidhu love sidhu

Bar chart

Hi All,

I am working with libreoffice writer and I want to make an interactive pdf
form template having different fields, mostly created using developer mode.

Problem facing:
Most fields I am able to create but I wish to know whether is it possible
to create a bar chart
which changes it's values as per the user inputs after* we export it in pdf
format* ? Other fields(like text box etc) can be filled in pdf format but i
didn't find any information regarding barchart.

P.S. - Any help will be highly appreciated.
P.P.S.- I have attached the pdf and odt format for better understanding.
Thanks
Lovepreet

Piet van Oostrum-2 Piet van Oostrum-2

Re: Bar chart

love sidhu wrote:

 > Hi All,
 >
 > I am working with libreoffice writer and I want to make an interactive pdf
 > form template having different fields, mostly created using developer mode.
 >
 > Problem facing:
 > Most fields I am able to create but I wish to know whether is it possible
 > to create a bar chart
 > which changes it's values as per the user inputs after* we export it in pdf
 > format* ? Other fields(like text box etc) can be filled in pdf format but i
 > didn't find any information regarding barchart.
 >
 > P.S. - Any help will be highly appreciated.
 > P.P.S.- I have attached the pdf and odt format for better understanding.
 > Thanks
 > Lovepreet

Piet van Oostrum <[hidden email]>
WWW: http://pietvanoostrum.com/