Base - table control functionality

Egbert Eissing Egbert Eissing

Base - table control functionality

 p { margin-bottom: 0.1in; line-height: 120%; }With the new libreOffice 5.04, Table control has lost it's abilityto configuer columns.On my newly produced forms, integers look like prices, dates show upin the wrong order, price columns are totally un-formated and boolencolumns look like '0.00',or '1.00'.My system is openSUSE linux, the libreOffice package was installedfrom the openSUSE repository.
Is this functionality really missing, or am I missing something? Iwonder. Any help in this matter would be thankfully appreciated.Egbert

Alex Thurgood Alex Thurgood

Re: Base - table control functionality

Le 22/02/2016 10:37, Egbert Eissing a écrit :

Hi Egbert,

>  p { margin-bottom: 0.1in; line-height: 120%; }With the new libreOffice 5.04, Table control has lost it's abilityto configuer columns.On my newly produced forms, integers look like prices, dates show upin the wrong order, price columns are totally un-formated and boolencolumns look like '0.00',or '1.00'.My system is openSUSE linux, the libreOffice package was installedfrom the openSUSE repository.
> Is this functionality really missing, or am I missing something? Iwonder. Any help in this matter would be thankfully appreciated.Egbert

This was a known bug for which a fix has been entered in master, LO5.1
and possibly (worth checking just to be sure) a backport for 5.05.

Alex