Blogging for GSoC - Links to technical blogs?

Matteo Campanelli Matteo Campanelli

Blogging for GSoC - Links to technical blogs?

Hi all,
I'm documenting some of the implementation process for enabling text background color in Draw.
It's my first time doing this and I feel I have little clue of what is a good way to write on programming, especially in a tutorial fashion.

Are there any technical blogs  (maybe even GSoC/LO related) you think I may look at?

Cheers,
Matteo

Efe Gürkan YALAMAN Efe Gürkan YALAMAN

Re: Blogging for GSoC - Links to technical blogs?

Hi,

You can check last years LibreOffice GSoC students' blogs.(wow ... My English) I think you will like Siqi's, Zolnai Tamas's and Andrej Hunt's blogs. So check the links below. Also there should be a lot of other blogs i didn't mentioned here. You might want to check the TDF planet for them since you will document the implementation of LO related work.

Best,

--
Efe Gürkan YALAMAN