Budget how to

dbclinton dbclinton

Budget how to

Hi all,
I've uploaded a first draft of a how to for creating a financial budget
using Calc (and sample files for the budget how-to and for my poster
how-to). Any criticism or edits are welcome.
David Clinton

Martin Saffron Martin Saffron

Keen to assist

Hello,

My name is Martin and I am very keen on making a contribution to my
favourite office suite.  I currently teach English on a part-time basis
and use LibreOffice exclusively to that end.

I would be particularly interested in authoring, proof-reading and
editing.  I'd be grateful if somebody could let me know how I can be of
assistance.

Thanks,
Martin

Martin Saffron Martin Saffron

Fwd: Keen to assist

In addition, would it be possible to be bestowed a user account to the
ODFAuthors site?  I'd be most grateful.

Jean Weber Jean Weber

Fwd: [libreoffice-documentation] Keen to assist

This page, and the pages and documents it links to, have quite a lot
of info about what we're doing, although some of the details are not
up to date.
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation/Development

There is a LOT to do, both keeping docs up to date with the software
and writing new docs to fill in gaps, provide examples & tutorials,
and so on.

(I'm the alleged Team Leader, but I don't have much time to spend on
leading or anything else.)

--Jean

On Mon, Sep 30, 2013 at 8:45 PM, Martin Saffron <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> My name is Martin and I am very keen on making a contribution to my
> favourite office suite.  I currently teach English on a part-time basis and
> use LibreOffice exclusively to that end.
>
> I would be particularly interested in authoring, proof-reading and editing.
> I'd be grateful if somebody could let me know how I can be of assistance.
>
> Thanks,
> Martin

Jean Weber Jean Weber

Fwd: [libreoffice-documentation] Fwd: Keen to assist

Done. You should receive an email with a link to set your password.

--Jean