Bullets indentation

sundaresh sundaresh

Bullets indentation

The indentation of bullet's, which I need the most does not work.
All level's of indentation take place in the same margin.
This is frustrating.
I have the latest version installed.

Dan Lewis Dan Lewis

Re: Bullets indentation

     Please be more specific with your complaint. Amount of indentation
is controlled by a style. Each level of a bullet style can set at a
specific distance from the left margin. But do you know how to use styles?

Dan

On 6/10/20 04:30, sundaresh wrote:

> The indentation of bullet's, which I need the most does not work.
> All level's of indentation take place in the same margin.
> This is frustrating.
> I have the latest version installed.
>

> --
> Sent from: http://document-foundation-mail-archive.969070.n3.nabble.com/Users-f1639498.html

sundaresh sundaresh

Re: Bullets indentation

Pardon me, but none of those options/buttons indent up indent down etc work.
The indentation does not take place at all. I have Libre-Office 6.4
installed. I have taught Microsoft office and even programming in Office,
and even developed small applications for big companies, but Libre Office
when I started using it was fine, but now none of those options actually
work. I tried changing the setting manually for bullets and paragraph and
stuff, and  the work-around worked for some time and wrestled with it for
over a year but then even such a simple thing does not work anymore.

John Kaufmann John Kaufmann

Re: Bullets indentation

On 2020-06-10 09:32, sundaresh wrote:
> Pardon me, but none of those options/buttons indent up indent down etc work.
> The indentation does not take place at all. I have Libre-Office 6.4
> installed. I have taught Microsoft office and even programming in Office,
> and even developed small applications for big companies, but Libre Office
> when I started using it was fine, but now none of those options actually
> work. I tried changing the setting manually for bullets and paragraph and
> stuff, and  the work-around worked for some time and wrestled with it for
> over a year but then even such a simple thing does not work anymore.

Please: Is there a question someone might answer?