Calc - Chart border

wdrago wdrago

Calc - Chart border

All,

Can anyone tell me how to add a border around a chart?

Thanks,

-Bill

jerryvb jerryvb

Re: Calc - Chart border

I have noticed that somewhere along the update path, the borders around
charts inserted into Calc have disappeared. I'm now using LO 4.2.3.3 on
Linux. But I don't know exactly when it happened. When I create a new
chart, and set up a border, the border doesn't show up.

Sorry, Willian, I know this doesn't answer your question, it's just that I
have noticed the same problem.

On Wed, Jun 4, 2014 at 2:20 AM, William Drago <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> All,
>
> Can anyone tell me how to add a border around a chart?
>
> Thanks,
>
> -Bill

Jerry Van Brimmer

wdrago wdrago

Re: Calc - Chart border

Okay, so chart borders no longer work, that's why I can't
figure out how to do it.

Is this an official bug yet? I don't have a Bugzilla account.

http://ask.libreoffice.org/en/question/34953/chart-border/

-Bill

On 6/4/2014 9:42 AM, "J. Van Brimmer" wrote:

> I have noticed that somewhere along the update path, the borders around
> charts inserted into Calc have disappeared. I'm now using LO 4.2.3.3 on
> Linux. But I don't know exactly when it happened. When I create a new
> chart, and set up a border, the border doesn't show up.
>
> Sorry, Willian, I know this doesn't answer your question, it's just that I
> have noticed the same problem.
>

> On Wed, Jun 4, 2014 at 2:20 AM, William Drago <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>
>> All,
>>
>> Can anyone tell me how to add a border around a chart?
>>
>> Thanks,
>>
>> -Bill

>> deleted

anne-ology anne-ology

Re: Calc - Chart border

       yet another reason to not update  ;-)

       from the 'out-of-date' corner: I'm still using 3.4  ;-)

From: "J. Van Brimmer" <[hidden email]>
Date: Wed, Jun 4, 2014 at 8:42 AM
Subject: Re: [libreoffice-users] Calc - Chart border
To: LibreOffice List <[hidden email]>

wrote:

> All,
>
> Can anyone tell me how to add a border around a chart?
>
> Thanks,
>
> -Bill

Jerry Van Brimmer

wdrago wdrago

Re: Calc - Chart border

Well, there's always the stable release. That's supposed to
be less buggy than the fresh. I guess I just enjoy punishing
myself.

-Bill