Calc Guide 6.2 Chapter 5 revised and uploaded

Jean Weber Jean Weber

Calc Guide 6.2 Chapter 5 revised and uploaded

I have revised Chapter 5, Using Graphics in Calc, and uploaded it to
the CG 6.2 Feedback folder. I cut out much of the detail in the
previous version of this chapter because (a) a lot of it was not
applicable to Calc, apparently having been copied from the Draw Guide
or somewhere and poorly edited; and (b) I think the level of detail
was not appropriate to this book. Readers who want detail can get it
from the Getting Started or Draw Guides.

Jean

catdance catdance

Re: Calc Guide 6.2 Chapter 5 revised and uploaded

Hi Jean,

You are whipping through these chapters at an amazing rate. We are so
fortunate that you are on the team!

Cathy

On 4/3/2019 3:23 AM, Jean Weber wrote:

> I have revised Chapter 5, Using Graphics in Calc, and uploaded it to
> the CG 6.2 Feedback folder. I cut out much of the detail in the
> previous version of this chapter because (a) a lot of it was not
> applicable to Calc, apparently having been copied from the Draw Guide
> or somewhere and poorly edited; and (b) I think the level of detail
> was not appropriate to this book. Readers who want detail can get it
> from the Getting Started or Draw Guides.
>
> Jean

Jean Weber Jean Weber

Re: Calc Guide 6.2 Chapter 5 revised and uploaded

Cathy,

Thank you, but I’ve been doing the easy ones that don’t require much if any
knowledge of spreadsheet use and aren’t much different from what’s in the
Getting Started book.

Cheers, Jean