Calc Guide, Chapter 8, Using Pivot Tables

Steve Fanning Steve Fanning

Calc Guide, Chapter 8, Using Pivot Tables

The first draft of the 6.2 Calc Guide, Chapter 8 (Using Pivot Tables) is
available for review in the appropriate Nextcloud Draft folder.

I have also placed a zip file into the Archive folder which contains a
version of the ODT file with all the changes since 4.1 tracked, all the
spreadsheets used to generate figures, and the figures themselves in PNG
format. The version with the tracked changes had some formatting issues
due to the volume of changes and so they have all been removed (by
acceptance) in the version placed in the Draft folder.

As this is my first significant contribution to the LibreOffice
documentation, any constructive feedback would be very welcome!

Regards,

Steve Fanning

kees538-2 kees538-2

Re: Calc Guide, Chapter 8, Using Pivot Tables

Hi Steve

The files for review should be in the Feedback folder. The Draft folder
is for files waiting for publishing.
So I replaced the file there.
I don't know if I am the right person to review your first real Guide,
but I will give it a try.
So I have taken chapter 8 for a first review.

Kind regards, Kees

Steve Fanning schreef op 14.06.2019 17:56:

> The first draft of the 6.2 Calc Guide, Chapter 8 (Using Pivot Tables)
> is available for review in the appropriate Nextcloud Draft folder.
>
> I have also placed a zip file into the Archive folder which contains a
> version of the ODT file with all the changes since 4.1 tracked, all
> the spreadsheets used to generate figures, and the figures themselves
> in PNG format. The version with the tracked changes had some
> formatting issues due to the volume of changes and so they have all
> been removed (by acceptance) in the version placed in the Draft
> folder.
>
> As this is my first significant contribution to the LibreOffice
> documentation, any constructive feedback would be very welcome!
>
> Regards,
>
> Steve Fanning

Steve Fanning Steve Fanning

Re: Calc Guide, Chapter 8, Using Pivot Tables

Hi Kees,

Thanks for moving the ODT file to the correct folder.

Was I ok to put a zip of the "ancillary" files in the Archive folder for
safekeeping?

kees538-2 kees538-2

Steve Fanning schreef op 18.06.2019 09:38:
> Hi Kees,
>
> Thanks for moving the ODT file to the correct folder.

No problem

> Was I ok to put a zip of the "ancillary" files in the Archive folder
> for safekeeping?

Yes, I think it is.

Regards, Kees