Calc setting on new release

Robert Peirce Robert Peirce

Calc setting on new release

I posted about this a while back and then never saw it.  After each new
release of LibreOffice the spacing on my Calc cells changes slightly.
Sometimes I have extra space below the bottom cell.  Sometimes less.  In
the later case, scrolling to that cell causes the sheet to move down a
line.  I'm wondering if there is some way to prevent this.

Mike Saunders Mike Saunders

Re: Calc setting on new release

Hi Robert,

On 06.02.21 14:50, Robert Peirce wrote:

> I posted about this a while back and then never saw it.  After each new
> release of LibreOffice the spacing on my Calc cells changes slightly.
> Sometimes I have extra space below the bottom cell.  Sometimes less.  In
> the later case, scrolling to that cell causes the sheet to move down a
> line.  I'm wondering if there is some way to prevent this.

This [hidden email] mailing list is for discussions
about The Document Foundation, the non-profit entity behind LibreOffice.
You might get some help here, but it'd better to ask on a list dedicated
to the software itself, or Ask LibreOffice:

https://www.libreoffice.org/get-help/feedback/

When posting a question there, please also provide some details about
your setup (exact LibreOffice and operating system versions, for
instance) so that someone can help you.

Cheers,
Mike

Robert Peirce Robert Peirce

Re: Calc setting on new release

> On Feb 7, 2021, at 5:30 AM, Mike Saunders <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> This [hidden email] mailing list is for discussions
> about The Document Foundation, the non-profit entity behind LibreOffice.

Thanks.  I wondered why there seemed to be so little traffic.  I didn’t even know it was a mailing list.  I access it via usenet!  It just look like another group from my end.