Can't login into AskLibO

Pedro Pedro

Can't login into AskLibO

Hi all

Is anyone having the same problem? Since yesterday I can't login into AskLibO using my Google signin

I tried the Recover account option and the link provided worked once. The moment I tried to check if the Google signin was working (as suggested by the AskLibO site) I was logged off.

Can anyone help? Christian?
Manfred J. Krause Manfred J. Krause

Re: Can't login into AskLibO

Hi Pedro,

On Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 8:06 PM, Pedro wrote:
> Hi all
>
> Is anyone having the same problem?

Yes.

>Since yesterday I can't login into
> AskLibO using my Google signin
>
> I tried the Recover account option and the link provided worked once. The
> moment I tried to check if the Google signin was working (as suggested by
> the AskLibO site) I was logged off.
>
> Can anyone help? Christian?

That worked:
[...]

clearing the cache and removing the cookies for ask.libreoffice.org
solved my problem. :)

[...]

On Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 2:39 AM, Christian Lohmaier wrote:
> Sending this to the person who asked helps a lot :-)
>
> On Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 8:07 PM, Alexander Werner wrote:
>> Hello manj_k,
>>
>> please try deleting your cookies for ask.libreoffice.org in Firefox.
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Alex

Good luck ...
manj_k