Can't print directly with the toolbar print icon

MR ZenWiz MR ZenWiz

Can't print directly with the toolbar print icon

In LO 6.3.2.2, I had some problems with my profile and restarted with
one imported from my work that works.

However, now the print icon on the toolbar no longer prints directly
to the default printer, which is what I want and used to have.  It
brings up the print options menu, which I don't want (^P or
File->Print can do that).

I looked in Tools->Options and could not find a setting for this.  I
also checked the Printer Settings menu (which is also in the
Tools->Options menus).

Where might that be?

Thanks.

Mark

Pedro Pedro

Re: Can't print directly with the toolbar print icon

Hi Mark

You need to re-add the function Print Directly to your Toolbar.
Right-click on the Standard Toolbar, select "Customize Toolbar...", scroll
down to the Print button on the Right panel and check the box for the Print
Directly button under it so that it is displayed.
If the problem is not that it is un-selected, just add it from the Function
list on the left.

Hope this helps,
Pedro