Can you please associate my extension to me?

Andrew Pitonyak Andrew Pitonyak

Can you please associate my extension to me?

Is anyone able to associate this extension to me:

https://extensions.libreoffice.org/en/extensions/show/code-colorizer-formatter

If you cannot associate the extension to "[hidden email]", can I
email the latest version for upload.

--
Andrew Pitonyak
Info:  http://www.pitonyak.org/oo.php

Heiko Tietze-5 Heiko Tietze-5

Re: Can you please associate my extension to me?

Done, you are now the maintainer of this extension.

Many thanks for your contribution,
Heiko

--
Dr. Heiko Tietze, UX-Designer and UX-Mentor
Tel: +49 30 5557992-63 | Mail: [hidden email]

Andrew Pitonyak Andrew Pitonyak

Re: Can you please associate my extension to me?

Thanks, I will push a new version today

⁣Sent from BlueMail ​

On Oct 1, 2020, 2:14 AM, at 2:14 AM, Heiko Tietze <[hidden email]> wrote:

>Done, you are now the maintainer of this extension.
>
>Many thanks for your contribution,
>Heiko
>
>On 30.09.20 21:16, Andrew Douglas Pitonyak wrote:
>>
>> Is anyone able to associate this extension to me:
>>

>https://extensions.libreoffice.org/en/extensions/show/code-colorizer-formatter
>>

>> If you cannot associate the extension to "[hidden email]", can I
>email the
>> latest version for upload.
>>

>--
>Dr. Heiko Tietze, UX-Designer and UX-Mentor
>Tel: +49 30 5557992-63 | Mail: [hidden email]
>The Document Foundation, Kurfürstendamm 188, 10707 Berlin, DE
>Gemeinnützige rechtsfähige Stiftung des bürgerlichen Rechts
>Legal details: https://www.documentfoundation.org/imprint

Andrew Pitonyak Andrew Pitonyak

Re: Can you please associate my extension to me?

I think that I am missing something obvious. How do I change the latest version from DRAFT to published so that people can download it?

--
Dr. Heiko Tietze, UX-Designer and UX-Mentor
Tel: +49 30 5557992-63 | Mail: [hidden email]

Heiko Tietze-5 Heiko Tietze-5

Re: Can you please associate my extension to me?

Publishing is only possible for admins. We consider to make this available in
future. I pushed the button now...

On 01.10.20 14:37, Andrew Pitonyak wrote:

> I think that I am missing something obvious. How do I change the latest version from DRAFT to published so that people can download it?
>
> On Thursday, October 01, 2020 02:12 EDT, Heiko Tietze <[hidden email]> wrote:
>  Done, you are now the maintainer of this extension.
>
> Many thanks for your contribution,
> Heiko
>
> On 30.09.20 21:16, Andrew Douglas Pitonyak wrote:
>>
>> Is anyone able to associate this extension to me:
>>
>> https://extensions.libreoffice.org/en/extensions/show/code-colorizer-formatter
>>

>> If you cannot associate the extension to "[hidden email]", can I email the
>> latest version for upload.
>>

> --
> Dr. Heiko Tietze, UX-Designer and UX-Mentor
> Tel: +49 30 5557992-63 | Mail: [hidden email]
> The Document Foundation, Kurfürstendamm 188, 10707 Berlin, DE
> Legal details: https://www.documentfoundation.org/imprint

Dr. Heiko Tietze, UX-Designer and UX-Mentor
Tel: +49 30 5557992-63 | Mail: [hidden email]

Andrew Pitonyak Andrew Pitonyak

Re: Can you please associate my extension to me?

Ahh... It all makes sense now...

⁣Sent from BlueMail ​

On Oct 1, 2020, 10:00 AM, at 10:00 AM, Heiko Tietze <[hidden email]> wrote:

>Publishing is only possible for admins. We consider to make this
>available in
>future. I pushed the button now...
>
>On 01.10.20 14:37, Andrew Pitonyak wrote:
>>
>> I think that I am missing something obvious. How do I change the
>latest version from DRAFT to published so that people can download it?
>>
>> On Thursday, October 01, 2020 02:12 EDT, Heiko Tietze
><[hidden email]> wrote:
>>  Done, you are now the maintainer of this extension.
>>
>> Many thanks for your contribution,
>> Heiko
>>
>> On 30.09.20 21:16, Andrew Douglas Pitonyak wrote:
>>>
>>> Is anyone able to associate this extension to me:
>>>

>https://extensions.libreoffice.org/en/extensions/show/code-colorizer-formatter
>>>

>>> If you cannot associate the extension to "[hidden email]", can
>I email the
>>> latest version for upload.
>>>

>> --
>> Dr. Heiko Tietze, UX-Designer and UX-Mentor
>> Tel: +49 30 5557992-63 | Mail: [hidden email]
>> The Document Foundation, Kurfürstendamm 188, 10707 Berlin, DE
>> Gemeinnützige rechtsfähige Stiftung des bürgerlichen Rechts
>> Legal details: https://www.documentfoundation.org/imprint

>--
>Dr. Heiko Tietze, UX-Designer and UX-Mentor
>Tel: +49 30 5557992-63 | Mail: [hidden email]
>The Document Foundation, Kurfürstendamm 188, 10707 Berlin, DE
>Gemeinnützige rechtsfähige Stiftung des bürgerlichen Rechts
>Legal details: https://www.documentfoundation.org/imprint

Dave Howorth Dave Howorth

Re: Can you please associate my extension to me?

On Thu, 1 Oct 2020 15:59:01 +0200
Heiko Tietze <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Publishing is only possible for admins. We consider to make this
> available in future. I pushed the button now...

Page not found

> On 01.10.20 14:37, Andrew Pitonyak wrote:
> >
> > I think that I am missing something obvious. How do I change the
> > latest version from DRAFT to published so that people can download
> > it?
> >
> > On Thursday, October 01, 2020 02:12 EDT, Heiko Tietze
> > <[hidden email]> wrote: Done, you are now the
> > maintainer of this extension.
> >
> > Many thanks for your contribution,
> > Heiko
> >
> > On 30.09.20 21:16, Andrew Douglas Pitonyak wrote:
> >>
> >> Is anyone able to associate this extension to me:
> >>
> >> https://extensions.libreoffice.org/en/extensions/show/code-colorizer-formatter
> >>

> >> If you cannot associate the extension to "[hidden email]",
> >> can I email the latest version for upload.
> >>

> > --
> > Dr. Heiko Tietze, UX-Designer and UX-Mentor
> > Tel: +49 30 5557992-63 | Mail: [hidden email]
> > The Document Foundation, Kurfürstendamm 188, 10707 Berlin, DE
> > Gemeinnützige rechtsfähige Stiftung des bürgerlichen Rechts
> > Legal details: https://www.documentfoundation.org/imprint

Andrew Pitonyak Andrew Pitonyak

Re: Can you please associate my extension to me?

I noticed it seemed to have just disappeared but I can see if to maintain it but not navigate to it. my best guess is that it is because I inadvertently changed the title but I don't really know. I tried to put entitled back, but did not cause it to reappear.

⁣Sent from BlueMail ​

On 01.10.20 22:11, Andrew Pitonyak wrote:
> I noticed it seemed to have just disappeared but I can see if to maintain it but not navigate to it. my best guess is that it is because I inadvertently changed the title but I don't really know. I tried to put entitled back, but did not cause it to reappear.

Your extension has the status MODIFIED (whatever than means); maybe this causes
it not being shown on the page? Or do you talk about the "Manage your
extensions" section, which is empty for me for some reason. In any case you are
welcome to file a ticket on
https://redmine.documentfoundation.org/projects/extensions/issues

Cheers,
Heiko

Heiko Tietze-5 Heiko Tietze-5

Re: Can you please associate my extension to me?

FWIW, the MODIFIED flag is apparently the status for unpublished extensions
(maybe you changed something but the extension file?). And after pressing the
button again it shows up now on the page.

On 01.10.20 22:11, Andrew Pitonyak wrote:

> I noticed it seemed to have just disappeared but I can see if to maintain it but not navigate to it. my best guess is that it is because I inadvertently changed the title but I don't really know. I tried to put entitled back, but did not cause it to reappear.
>

> ⁣Sent from BlueMail ​
>
> On Oct 1, 2020, 11:12 AM, at 11:12 AM, Dave Howorth <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> On Thu, 1 Oct 2020 15:59:01 +0200
>> Heiko Tietze <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>>> Publishing is only possible for admins. We consider to make this
>>> available in future. I pushed the button now...
>>
>> Page not found

>> https://extensions.libreoffice.org/en/extensions/show/code-colorizer-formatter

Dr. Heiko Tietze, UX-Designer and UX-Mentor
Tel: +49 30 5557992-63 | Mail: [hidden email]

Andrew Pitonyak Andrew Pitonyak

Re: Can you please associate my extension to me?

Although I could manage it, I could no longer find it except to manage it...

Cannot check it again until Sunday when I am again near a computer

⁣Sent from BlueMail ​

On Oct 2, 2020, 3:13 AM, at 3:13 AM, Heiko Tietze <[hidden email]> wrote:

>On 01.10.20 22:11, Andrew Pitonyak wrote:
>> I noticed it seemed to have just disappeared but I can see if to
>maintain it but not navigate to it. my best guess is that it is because
>I inadvertently changed the title but I don't really know. I tried to
>put entitled back, but did not cause it to reappear.
>
>Your extension has the status MODIFIED (whatever than means); maybe
>this causes
>it not being shown on the page? Or do you talk about the "Manage your
>extensions" section, which is empty for me for some reason. In any case
>you are
>welcome to file a ticket on
>https://redmine.documentfoundation.org/projects/extensions/issues
>
>Cheers,
>Heiko

Ade Malsasa Akbar Ade Malsasa Akbar

Re: Can you please associate my extension to me?

Thanks a lot for your contributions, Andrew.

With regards,

Malsasa