Canadian developers?

Marc.Pare@LibreOffice.org Marc.Pare@LibreOffice.org

Canadian developers?

Are there any Canadian developers actively working on LibreOffice code?

I am asking for this information as I am leading on the start/organizing
of a community group in Waterloo Ontario. We have had our inaugural
meeting in July, It would be nice to have the name of some Canadian devs
who work on the code and as contact persons in case we have local
questions pertinent to the Canadian group. US LibreOffice code
developers are more than welcome to join on this email.

Thanks for any information.

Marc

--
Marc Paré
[hidden email]

Terrence Enger Terrence Enger

Re: Canadian developers?

On Wed, 2019-07-31 at 11:04 -0400, Marc Paré wrote:
> Are there any Canadian developers actively working on LibreOffice code?

I am not really a LO developer, but I would like to follow whatever you
are doing.  Maybe there will be something where I can make a contribution.

Terry.

Justin Luth-2 Justin Luth-2

RE: Canadian developers?

> Are there any Canadian developers actively working on LibreOffice code?

Hi Marc,

I've been doing bug fixing for LibreOffice (primarily in .doc/.docx compatibility) since 2014. I'm from Chatham, although I'm working out of South Sudan.

Justin