CeBIT flyers: New features in LibreOffice 5.1

Mike Saunders Mike Saunders

CeBIT flyers: New features in LibreOffice 5.1

Hi all,

Attached is a flyer I'm working on for CeBIT in March, highlighting some
of the new features in LO 5.1. I'm going to add some more design
elements and assets related to the LO brand. We hope to have these
finished on Friday so if anyone has any feedback, just give me a shout!

Thanks

--
Mike Saunders, Marketing Assistant
The Document Foundation

K-J LibreOffice K-J LibreOffice

Re: CeBIT flyers: New features in LibreOffice 5.1

Hi Mike,
Am 23.02.2016 um 15:50 schrieb Mike Saunders:
> Hi all,
>
> Attached

No attachment on mls!

--
Grüße
k-j

Member of TheDocumentFoundation
http://www.documentfoundation.org/foundation/members/
http://de.libreoffice.org
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/

marcpare4 marcpare4

Le 2016-02-23 09:50, Mike Saunders a écrit :
> Hi all,
>
> Attached is a flyer I'm working on for CeBIT in March, highlighting some
> of the new features in LO 5.1. I'm going to add some more design
> elements and assets related to the LO brand. We hope to have these
> finished on Friday so if anyone has any feedback, just give me a shout!
>
> Thanks

You cannot do attachments on the mailing lists. However, you can leave
your sample on a wiki page or on the ownCloud ... wiki page is probably
the better choice of the two.

Cheers,

Marc

--
Marc Paré
[hidden email]

pierre-yves samyn pierre-yves samyn

Re: CeBIT flyers: New features in LibreOffice 5.1

Hi

To contribute to the discussion two french versions of a user brochure.
Less text, and a slightly different design.

https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/images/2/2f/LibreOfficeV.5.0.x-CommunityBrochure-GeneralInformation-FRLtr.odt
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/images/c/c8/BrochureLO5-jfn-id-version-finale.odt

Best regards
Pierre-Yves

Mike Saunders Mike Saunders

Re: CeBIT flyers: New features in LibreOffice 5.1

Yes, I saw that attachments aren't allowed just after posting -- and I
sent a reply but it never made it to the list for some reason! Hmm,
let's try again. The latest version is on the Redmine ticket here:

https://redmine.documentfoundation.org/issues/1822

In particular, see tdf-lo51consumer_v2.pdf for the most recent version
with updated design elements and branding.

Thanks!

Mike

Am 24.02.2016 um 13:33 schrieb Mike Saunders:

> Hi,
>
> Yes, I saw that attachments aren't allowed just after posting -- and I
> sent a reply but it never made it to the list for some reason! Hmm,
> let's try again. The latest version is on the Redmine ticket here:
>
> https://redmine.documentfoundation.org/issues/1822
>
> In particular, see tdf-lo51consumer_v2.pdf for the most recent version
> with updated design elements and branding.

- Front Cover: Missing icon for Base-Module
- The  grey icons in middle of page 2 don't work good with the grey
background.
- The Macro icon is jagged. You need a better size.
- (little thing) Second page: Cals is .. After "intuitive," there is a space

--
Grüße
k-j

Member of TheDocumentFoundation
http://www.documentfoundation.org/foundation/members/
http://de.libreoffice.org
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/

Mike Saunders Mike Saunders

Re: CeBIT flyers: New features in LibreOffice 5.1

Hey K-J,

Thanks for the feedback!

> - Front Cover: Missing icon for Base-Module

They're on the front just to add some colour -- I'll try adding Base but
they might get a little too small...

> - The  grey icons in middle of page 2 don't work good with the grey
> background.

Good point; I'll try with a lighter background.

> - The Macro icon is jagged. You need a better size.

Yep, I've been meaning to replace this, but can't find a high-res
version despite looking everywhere. Any ideas where I could find one?
Maybe I need to poke around in the Git repo :-)

> - (little thing) Second page: Cals is .. After "intuitive," there is a
> space

Good catch! I normally spot those extra spaces from a mile away (after
working so long in publishing) but missed that.

Cheers,
Mike

Am 24.02.2016 um 14:49 schrieb Mike Saunders:
>> - Front Cover: Missing icon for Base-Module
>
> They're on the front just to add some colour -- I'll try adding Base but
> they might get a little too small...

Maybe making it olympic: 3 above, two under them.

>> - The Macro icon is jagged. You need a better size.
>
> Yep, I've been meaning to replace this, but can't find a high-res
> version despite looking everywhere. Any ideas where I could find one?
> Maybe I need to poke around in the Git repo :-)

Maybe you can work with this:
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/File:LibreOffice_Initial_Icons-pre_final.svg

But I see, the Macro Icon there is broken.
If you can't fix it, tell me.

On 24.02.2016 15:12, K-J LibreOffice wrote:

> If you can't fix it, tell me.

Thanks, although I've heard from Italo who says he has hi-res icons
stored locally so hopefully that'll work!

Cheers,
Mike