Cell format change without my permission

Johnny Rosenberg Johnny Rosenberg

Cell format change without my permission

Hi!

An odd problem, using LibreOffice Calc:
Set the language in all cells (and/or cell styles) to Swedish(Sweden).
Remove all direct formatting (Ctrl+a Ctrl+m).
Format a cell (or create a style) with the following number style:
[>0]"+"[S],000;[=0]"±"[S],000
(other similar variants are also affected)
Save the file.
Close the file.
Open the file.
Everything formatted as the example above is now instead formatted as:
[>0]"+"[S],000,;[=0]"±"[S],000,
(that is an extra comma is added after each condition.

I run LibreOffice 6.2.8.2 in Manjaro Linux 18.1.3.
Bug or feature? Will anyone please test this in other versions?

Kind regards

Johnny Rosenberg

Kolbjørn Stuestøl Kolbjørn Stuestøl

Re: Cell format change without my permission

Den 06.12.2019 21:09, skreiv Johnny Rosenberg:

> Hi!
>
> An odd problem, using LibreOffice Calc:
> Set the language in all cells (and/or cell styles) to Swedish(Sweden).
> Remove all direct formatting (Ctrl+a Ctrl+m).
> Format a cell (or create a style) with the following number style:
> [>0]"+"[S],000;[=0]"±"[S],00(other similar variants are also affected)
> Save the file.
> Close the file.
> Open the file.
> Everything formatted as the example above is now instead formatted as:
> (that is an extra comma is added after each condition.

Yes, I get the same phenomena when running Norwegian nynorsk.
LibreOffice 6.3.2.2 and LibreOfficeDev 6.4.0.0 on Windows 10. Not tried
with the English (US) version.

Kolbjørn