Chinese Simp subsite for LibreOffice.org

xslidian xslidian

Chinese Simp subsite for LibreOffice.org

Dear all,

I would like to help with the Chinese Simplified (zh-cn) part of
LibreOffice.org .
The localized language name should be "中文 (简体)".

The current maintainer of zh-cn lists is Aron Xu <[hidden email]>
and he is experienced enough to be the subsite admin.
I myself will concentrate on the editing.

Would you please help set up the zh-cn subsite?
Thanks in advance!

Best wishes & happy new year,
Dean

epix epix

Re: Chinese Simp subsite for LibreOffice.org

Hi Dean, *

Am 23.01.2011 15:19, schrieb Dean Lee:
> I would like to help with the Chinese Simplified (zh-cn) part of
> LibreOffice.org .
> The localized language name should be "中文 (简体)".

Subsite is set up and online.

> The current maintainer of zh-cn lists is Aron Xu <[hidden email]>
> and he is experienced enough to be the subsite admin.
> I myself will concentrate on the editing.

Added Aron as subsite admin and you with author (= editor) permissions.
In case you need to publish too, just come back to us.

You may login now at https://zh-cn.libreoffice.org/admin/

> Best wishes & happy new year,

Same for you, just a couple of days left ;-) thanks!

Cheers
Erich