Citrus: Menu organization

mirek2 mirek2

Citrus: Menu organization

Hi everyone,
I've been pretty quiet concerning the Citrus UI proposal (and will continue
to be for a while longer), but, if anyone's interested, here is the way the
menus are organized in Citrus:
http://clickortap.wordpress.com/2010/12/14/citrus-where-things-go/

(I realize it's a bit early to propose a categorization, as there currently
is no way a user could save and load his own menu/toolbar configuration in
case he doesn't want the new one. I hope that feature is on the roadmap.)