Collective Action: How public Money improved LibreOffice

drew-gmail drew-gmail

Collective Action: How public Money improved LibreOffice

Howdy,

I was hoping that if an Impress file is part of the above presentation it
would be available on-line, later? If so I would love a link to it.

Otherwise, hoping all have a great time at Frühlingsfest 2019 this weekend.

Best wishes,

Drew

ps I shared details on the presentation on the TDF page over at MeWe, I
assume that anything LibreOffice related from TDF Advisory board member
vendors is appropriate for a foundation focused page.

drew-gmail drew-gmail

Re: Collective Action: How public Money improved LibreOffice

Bump

I know it has only been two weeks but I was really hoping, if there was a
presentation as part of the talk, that the presentation had been made
available - I've searched the German groups website but can't find
anything.

Any chance that is available?

Thanks and best wishes

Drew

On Fri, Apr 26, 2019 at 7:15 AM Drew Jensen <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Howdy,
>
> I was hoping that if an Impress file is part of the above presentation it
> would be available on-line, later? If so I would love a link to it.
>
> Otherwise, hoping all have a great time at Frühlingsfest 2019 this weekend.
>
> Best wishes,
>
> Drew
>
> ps I shared details on the presentation on the TDF page over at MeWe, I
> assume that anything LibreOffice related from TDF Advisory board member
> vendors is appropriate for a foundation focused page.

Mike Saunders Mike Saunders

Re: Collective Action: How public Money improved LibreOffice

Hi Drew,

On 07/05/2019 20:32, Drew Jensen wrote:

> I know it has only been two weeks but I was really hoping, if there was a
> presentation as part of the talk, that the presentation had been made
> available - I've searched the German groups website but can't find
> anything.

The talk was given by Marina Latini, I believe, so I'm including her in
this mail in case she hasn't seen this thread. Marina, do you have any
slides from your talk at Cafe Netzwerk?

Cheers,
Mike

drew-gmail drew-gmail

Re: Collective Action: How public Money improved LibreOffice

Howdy,

The presentation became available today,
https://www.doxisafe.me/#/safe/retrieve/flisol2019-munich

Thanks and best wishes,

Drew