Compare Two Calc Files in WIN10

VinceB VinceB

Compare Two Calc Files in WIN10

What is your method for comparison of two Calc spreadsheet files?

I have two calc files in LO vers. 6.4.4.2 (x64) and want to verify which
of the two contain the most accurate data.

Brian Barker Brian Barker

Re: Compare Two Calc Files in WIN10

At 13:29 18/07/2020 -0400, Vince Bonly wrote:
>What is your method for comparison of two Calc spreadsheet files? I
>have two calc files in LO vers. 6.4.4.2 (x64) and want to verify
>which of the two contain the most accurate data.

See "Comparing documents" in Chapter 11, "Sharing and Reviewing
Spreadsheets", of the Calc Guide:
o Open the edited document that you want to compare with the original document.
o Select Edit | Track Changes | Compare Document.
o An open document dialog appears. Select the original document and click Open.

I trust this helps.

Brian Barker